News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for guttertanzer

guttertanzer Profile Photo
Member Name: guttertanzer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Andrew Lloyd Webber help
 Nov 8 2004, 09:52:53 PM
Just curious, what is the audition for?
re: Completely wrong songs...
 Jul 6 2004, 10:51:44 PM
After Sarah is taken away to Count VonKrolock's castle, she awakes in the middle of the night and sings a song of passion and fear:

"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now there's only love in the dark. There's nothing I can do, a TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART"

oh wait...

re: Sly Fox
 Jun 27 2004, 09:31:08 PM
I saw the show this afternoon and I do agree it was not the best but I still had a wonderful time and was crying with laughter by the end of the courtroom scene. I was fortunate enough to get to go to the student Question-Answer session after and most of them were there and Richard Dreyfuss gave me a birthday kiss!
re: Martin Guerre?
 Jun 27 2004, 09:19:20 PM
I have the Original London Cast Recording. I think it is very good. Much better than the "New" version.
re: Zanna Don't!
 Jun 26 2004, 12:28:18 AM
It's mostly happy-feel-good-bubblegum pop stuff but sometimes I'm in the mood for that kind of music. My fav. off the recording is "Sometime, Do You Think We could Fall in Love?" just so catchy!
re: Has anyone read the actual Wicked book?
 Jun 24 2004, 07:44:37 PM
I am currently reading the book and I think it is a little inappropriate for a 10-year-old. However, alot of it could just go over her head.
re: Let's Dance!
 Jun 22 2004, 10:49:05 AM
There is a CD available called "Broadway Workout" and it has 2 disks with classics like "Oklahoma" and "Anything Goes" in techno form. It's really funny when you listen to it.

re: Disney and Broadway
 Jun 17 2004, 09:33:29 PM
There was a staged version of Hunchback that played in Berlin for a while about a year or two ago. Wonder why they didn't bring it to the West End...
re: Chat?
 Jun 17 2004, 09:28:57 PM
I tired it and I ended up att cnn.com Something is def. wrong here...
 Jun 17 2004, 09:06:28 PM
yeah, I tried the html in Internet explorer and it justs gives me a blank page saying "done".
 Jun 17 2004, 08:59:01 PM
I would love to join but it hasn't been working for me on my comp. For some reason it works at school...
re: Your Broadway Favorites
 Jun 17 2004, 08:46:32 PM
Musicals: oh so many but overall favourite: CATS!

Songs: All Hedwig, "Little People" Les Mis, "I Don't Care Much" and "Tomorrow Belongs to Me (reprise)" Cabaret, "Heaven on Their Minds" JCS, the list goes on...

Plays: Neil Simon's "The Good Doctor"

Composers: Lloyd-Webber, Alan Menken

Actors: Raul Esparza

Actresses: Daphne Rubin-Vega, Liza May Minnelli

Playwright: Oscar Wilde

re: The Normal Heart and other such things
 Jun 16 2004, 10:39:40 PM
This truely sounds like a remarkable piece of theatre and I will be sure to see it for my birthday, if we can get tkts tix...I really want to see Raul in a straight play. He was unbelievable as the Emcee when I saw him with Molly. Not to mention super sexy
re: dotv
 Jun 15 2004, 10:16:31 PM
here here!
re: TABOO OBCR IS INCREDIBLE!
 Jun 15 2004, 08:40:50 PM
My new favourite song is Fame Game. It's so catchy and it sends a wonderful message to all who crave the glory of fame and celebrity. I also love the "this sound system sucks..." from Marilyn It really stuck with me and I remember coming out of the theatre singing the chorus.
re: dotv
 Jun 14 2004, 10:41:45 PM
They're probably hangin' with Rosie (no pun intended).
DOTV
 Jun 14 2004, 10:27:02 PM
Let's talk about a different show this time. Dance of the Vampires! At least it hasn't been discussed in a while...
re: CHAT? 8:37pm EST -- Before the movie starts!
 Jun 11 2004, 10:07:41 PM
Someone please help me get in?
re: re: re: Raul as Judas
 Jan 22 2004, 08:56:13 PM
I can't believe I never thought of that! Raul Esparza would be a perfect Judas and I would def. see him in JCS (or almost anything else he's in).
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Great Bway Entrances!
 Jan 8 2004, 08:36:45 PM
Michael Crawford rising in his coffin in DOTV
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You