News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nga8

Member Name: nga8
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal
 Jul 31 2007, 10:49:58 PM
"I wasn't sitting very close to any screamers, and I'm sure that made a difference, but the excitement in the audience was thrilling to me. It really added to the evening."

chloe, I felt exactly the same way....I guess I was far enough away from the screamers....but the deafening applause and excitement from the audience only added to the evening for me too.....I hope it was equally as wonderful (less the stagedoor experience) tonight as it was last night! looking foward to hearing abo

re: Rosie O'Donnell seeing Spring Awakening
 Jan 16 2007, 08:01:32 PM
does anyone know what show rosie was talking about that is on tonight up against Idol??
re: Aida Tour
 Dec 9 2006, 06:50:42 PM
thank you for your response....I did call them, and the group that is "holding" the tickets, was actually rude! They would not tell me when a "release" date would be.....and were, pretty much, not kind or helpful! I really would love to see the show and take my daugher and a few friends for her birthday..,,seems pretty unprofessional to me!
Aida Tour
 Dec 9 2006, 06:31:05 PM
Why doesnt the Warner theater in DC sell tickets to patrons for the show....you have to be in a group sales program or part of an "elite" group that sponsers shows???? wtf??? Most of the other shows have been sold via tickemaster....and I have emailed the venue to get information, with no response?
anyone??????????

re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, part eleven
 Oct 17 2006, 11:00:58 PM
you are probably right...and it seems..you are consistently the voice of reason....good thing....but, its no fun gettin involved here,,,,so carry on...you do a great job of getting all the messages out....
 Oct 17 2006, 10:37:46 PM
I am well over it, thanks very much...and you wonder why you have no newcomers to this thread.....thanks......Its much safer to just be a stalker here...as others have pointed out.....
 Oct 17 2006, 10:30:56 PM
orangeskittles.....i wasnt there for an autograph....i was just explaining what happened...and yes, a few others didnt show, which didnt bode well for them either.....but it was Adam we were talking about...........
 Oct 17 2006, 10:23:58 PM
I am not suggesting that "catching a plane" is a bad thing...only that he was "signed on" to do publicity and then, after the fact, told others thats why he coudnt be there...he absolutely does not have to be there...but in certain instances...he let it be assumed that he would "take part" in the afterparty/ signing ect..... letting lots of fans be dissappointed...when it just wasnt necessary.....it seems to me that people deal best when they are simply told the truth, right from the start.....
 Oct 17 2006, 10:14:57 PM
To Adams credit...it always seems as if he wants to do what is best for his fans...Unfortunatly, (and here is the bite) he seems to surround himself with people that arent solely looking out for his "public" best interest...
 Oct 17 2006, 09:58:43 PM
Thanks to all of you for the great reviews and wonderful pics! I am sorry that he didnt hang around that last night in NY...he kinda did the same thing at Rent 10....never showed for the "after party" because he had a plane to catch.....w/e...I thought it was very bad public relations....fans really wanted to see him that evening too...It is kind of surprising...his NY fan base is his "home"..so its upsetting to see this happen there......I hate to be the "puppy" that bites...but he should be k
 Oct 8 2006, 08:14:25 PM
chloe,
I am looking forward to hearing your reviews...and everyone else that will be seeing him tonight...seems like it might be a more "sophisticated" crowd (for lack of a better word?) ...due to the time and place...I hope he changes it up a bit for you! Please post tommorrow...for those of us who will not be able to see him!

Sep 15 2006, 10:35:41 PM
really??? was it in this thread?
 Sep 15 2006, 10:20:50 PM
chloe, its nancy....and I dont post often...but i do keep up with the boards...its always interesting to hear your views...and, as I have mentioned....its the best source of information....so I check all the boards often.....and look forward to all the events to come....and the commentaries...should be fun!!!
 Sep 15 2006, 08:01:20 PM
I realized (after the i read the CB board) that there was a thread for this...but i thought if there were other people out there like me...who only read the adam thread...this would be good information,.....
 Sep 15 2006, 07:42:48 PM
Not sure if anyone is interested in this...but being a fan of Rent, I thought I would share it...I found out about this via the CB board...

MEDIA ADVISORY
Public Events at the Library of Congress

Oct. 23
Monday
CONCERT
A tribute to the music of Jonathan Larson, composer of the Broadway musical “Rent,” features Anthony Rapp and Daphne Rubin-Vega, who starred in the original production,” along with Tim Weil, current music director, at 8 p.m. in the Coolidge

Sep 11 2006, 08:36:07 PM
he needs to learn how to be his own advocate! I understand he may not be able to spend the money for high end publicity...but with the internet, and the age of his fan base....he could provide the information and the connection his fan base would relate to...with myspace and these boards...he has a captive audience.........
 Sep 11 2006, 08:23:47 PM
Thank you siamese dream....but trust me, i am on the older range...side....i firmly believe that the main reason he sells tickets to his shows is due to this site and his very devoted fan base...the publicity is next to none....which really is such a shame....but, thankfully for you all...the information finds a way to get out to the public....
 Sep 11 2006, 08:09:02 PM
Thanks picturetaker...i am guilty of lurking here too...but you all seem to have the best infor...and I am a big fan (although...I am by far the oldest here..so i feel a bit ridiculous)...it seems unreal to me that Adam can not find people to promote his upcoming events in a professional and organized manner............so, when I want info on him....I come to this board...you guys have the most up-to-date info on the web (along with connie...) good job!!
 Sep 11 2006, 07:57:56 PM
if its true that he is performing tonight and there was no info regarding this....then he has to have THEE worst PR people in the industry working with him! What a shame!
re: Where is everybody from?
 May 25 2006, 10:00:24 PM
grew up in northern new jersey, right out side of nyc, and now (for the last 20 years) living in the washington, dc area
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You