News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bug715

Bug715 Profile Photo
Member Name: Bug715
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spelling Bee love!
 Mar 19 2006, 08:40:48 AM
I too saw the part they did on the Tony Awards and decided I wanted to see it. I saw it was comming to Chicago but I am already flying up to see Rent. This morning they announced what shows are comming to Louisville next season and The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee will be here in Feb.
re: RENT w/The 'Rents
 Mar 11 2006, 07:38:58 AM
I'm not gay but I thought I'd add my experience. I saw it on opening night with a friend over thanksgiving break. I loved it so much I wanted to see it again. She wouldn't pay the money to go back and I couldn't find any friends that had time so I decided to get my parents to go. My mom will actually walk out of a movie if she thinks its too offensive and she didn't. Well my dad had the car keys and we both told her we wern't leaving.

She didn't like the Cat Scratch club scenes. She sa

re: RENT tour...
 Mar 11 2006, 07:24:18 AM
does anyone still look at this thread? if so let me know when your going!! i'll be there the 14th. also do they do the lottery on tour?
Canadiana
 Mar 2 2006, 08:54:03 PM
I was so excited that he's going to Maimi U in Ohio after looking on mapquest.com and seeing its 2 hours away. Very mad when I looked at my calendar and see that my sorority formal is that night!!! grrr!!!! hopefully he'll add another stop near the good old ky.
Anthony...
 Feb 27 2006, 09:15:57 PM
I'm going to the friday the 14th show in chicago. I can't wait!!
More DVD
 Feb 23 2006, 07:28:11 PM
this isn't really anthony related but vegan cookies are AWSOME!!! i'm the pickiest person in the world and i miss my vegan friend making them for me!
re: The OFFICIAL Rent on DVD Thread
 Feb 22 2006, 12:52:10 PM
I agree that the Mark Roger argument needed to be inclueded. That is my favorite song! Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the movie when they carry Mimi, Johanne is carrying Mimi but it takes Mark, Rodger, and Collins to get her upstairs? I find that sorta funny!
re: Legally Blonde ECC (Dancers)
 Feb 21 2006, 06:57:07 PM
I heard that they are planning on making Legally Blonde into a play. I loved the movie but not sure how the play would turn out.
Rent DVD
 Feb 21 2006, 11:48:04 AM
Bohemian i agree with you! once i bought it last night/this morning i can't believe that i own it. it sort of makes me sad but now i can watch it whenever i want!!! which is what i'm doing right now.
Rent DVD
 Feb 21 2006, 11:10:59 AM
thanks! also, is anyone going to see Rent in Chicago on the 14th? just wondering cause I'll be there very excited!!!!
Rent DVD
 Feb 21 2006, 11:02:53 AM
Hi I'm new here! I've been reading forever but just decided to post! I can't believe so many people havn't watched the DVD yet!! My friend and I went to wal mart at midnight to buy it!! I thought I was going to fall asleep watching it but i stayed awake till 3:30 watching the movie and extras!! The deleted scenes are wonderful!!!!!!! they all should've been in the movie!!!! also does anthony not post anymore?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You