News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for overthemoon2shiz

overthemoon2shiz Profile Photo
Member Name: overthemoon2shiz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 20 2019, 09:06:52 PM
I’m getting in the rush line around 2am tonight. I only need one ticket. Message me if you’re interested in paying for my ticket in order to get the second one. Even better if you’re willing to rush a show for me at noon (Hadestown opens at 10 since they have a 1pm performance) so I can sleep before the matinee.
All My Sons Extra Ticket  Apr 20 2019, 11:35:35 AM
Thanks for letting me know that I shouldn’t do this. I don’t get the opportunity to see stuff very often and figured I’d try to see a second show in exchange for my plus one. I won’t post like this again.
All My Sons Extra Ticket  Apr 20 2019, 01:41:20 AM

I’m pretty far down the food chain and from out of town. A friend was supposed to join me, but she had something come up.

All My Sons Extra Ticket  Apr 19 2019, 11:08:43 PM

Hey guys-

My partner for the performance of All My Sons Saturday (4/20) evening has backed out so I have one extra ticket (its a press ticket, usually theyre great seats so we will write a good review). Please message me with an offer. Ill decide tomorrow (Saturday) at 1:30pm.

In exchange Im looking for a ticket to (listed in order of preference):
Hadestown, preferably Sunday night
Burn This
Waitress Monday night
Aint Too Proud
Be More Chill

Selling Kiss Me Kate hiptix for 4/20  Apr 9 2019, 05:44:19 PM
Hey, if you haven’t found anyone for your KMK tickets, I’ll take one if you want to split them up. -Hannah
Name this musical  Mar 22 2019, 11:42:25 AM
You absolutely 100% win my friend. Thank you so much!
Name this musical  Mar 22 2019, 11:33:04 AM

Okay so a friend sent me a picture from a musical that has a guy in avaitor cap and a greenish jacket and a beard and a woman with purple hair and a blue jacket. They look to be somewhere cold by the snow in his beard. Any clue what this musical is? She is singing.

OOTI Goat Plush  Nov 15 2018, 07:58:32 AM
Anyone end up with or willing to go get the OOTI goat plushes for someone who lives out of town? Apparently they’re only available at the box office, and they would make amagzing Christmas gifts for the others I saw it with.
Lots of Lines Sitters  Aug 8 2018, 06:10:33 AM

8/17 whoops...

Lots of Lines Sitters  Aug 8 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Hey guys - 

Four friends and I will be coming to the city August 10-18 and will be seeing shows during all the slots that exist. We will be lining up for rush and entering in person and digital lottos. If you're interested in buying any extra lotto tickets we have or in extra rush tickets (for the price of one of our tickets) let me know! We plan on rushing/SROing/ cancellation line/entering the lottos for:

Mean Girls, Wicked, Boys in the Band, Be More Chill, OO

Be More Chill Off-Broadway  Jul 23 2018, 04:59:18 AM
I will be in NYC Aug 10-18, if anyone has a ticket or six, let me know :) they’re all sold out on the site and stubhub has nothing. A group of us will be in the city from Iowa and most of us are interested!
The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats  May 21 2018, 11:23:52 AM
Hey guys-

Those of you who follow the TDF shows through the year, what does it look like post Tonys? The tickets I have to cursed Child are for August, but usually we go in May or June before the shows blow up. The shows I’d like to see possibly by TDF are Frozen, Mean Girls, and Spongebob. Do shows kinda drop off TDF for the month or two after the Tonys? Just trying to decide if it’s worth it to buy in to TDF for this one trip. Thanks!

ISO Springsteen TIx  Apr 23 2018, 08:07:18 AM

pac2015 said: "I've been trying so hard to find a ticket for this show. I had one fall in my lap through a friend who got them on the lottery, but I couldn't arrange coverage at my job. Haven't brought myself to look at stubhub yet. I walk by the theatre often and it seems the cancellation line would be impossible. Ugh"

Why does the cancellation line seem impossible? Can’t wait in line all day? No movement? If I were in the city, I wou

ISO Springsteen TIx  Apr 22 2018, 10:28:16 PM
Hey theatredarling! Sent you a Pm!
ISO Springsteen TIx  Apr 20 2018, 11:00:47 AM

Hey Everyone - 

I have two friends who are dying to get into to see Springsteen. They were gonna use their tax refund to by the $700 ticks on Stubhub, but stopped when there were over $300 in fees. Does ANYONE have a lead on how to get them there for less than $1,000 a ticket? Anyone willing to sell me theirs or suddenly a friend can't go? They're looking for two anytime between August 10-17th. 

I know it's a long shot, but the v

Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush  Apr 11 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Alright - anybody got advice on cheap MG tickets? I'm more than happy to get in line at 2am. Here's my lurch - I have Cursed Child tickets for the Wednesday I'm gonna be there. Could anyone ask the box office or does anyone know if they do student rush or gen rush any other day of the week? I know what's been announced, but SOMETIMES (fingers crossed) they do rush without publicizing it much. 

Many thanks :)

Bruce Cancellation  Jan 29 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Wick3 said: "They have a digital lottery priced at $75 per ticket. Good luck!"

Digital Lottery is not sure enough for us. Information on rush (if it exists, this is the first I"m hearing about it) or cancellation line please! 

Bruce Cancellation  Jan 29 2018, 12:38:23 PM

dramamama611 said: "UGH. I really need to learn to read more closely. My answer was rush focused, not about cancellation line. Sorry."

WAIT - There is a rush line for Bruce?? I totally appreciate the answer so much. ALL information is helpful. Do they set aside a certain number of rush seats? Any clue where I could find this out? This is the first I'm hearing of rush for Bruce. I rush shows all the time (when I'm there). 

Bruce Cancellation  Jan 29 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Hey Friends - 

I could really use some information - has ANYONE done the cancellation line for Bruce? I have two friends who are planning on doing it in May, and we'd like to know the range of price for tickets being offered and how often it happens. They are gonna try on three different days most likely. And they can't quite swing the $800 per ticket, but if people were getting $500 tickets or less, that'd be great to know.

Thanks! 

Springteen extends to June  Nov 29 2017, 08:59:59 AM
Totally understand, just disappointed. We will be doing the cancellation line for sure. If anyone can’t see it or something, I’m looking for two tickets May 12-29. Will exchange.... waiting in line for DEH or CFA or pretty much any physical labor :p and pay face value for the tickets. They’d be a graduation present for my best friend.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You