News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for firescape

firescape Profile Photo
Member Name: firescape
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SUNSET BOULEVARD -can we get this preserved?
 May 4 2017, 08:10:09 AM

Oh Snap! Lol! This is was totally awesome to wake up to.

SUNSET BOULEVARD -can we get this preserved?
 May 2 2017, 05:30:04 PM

I'll be seeing it this Sat as well! Can't wait.

Selling Sunset Boulevard Tickets for tomorrow 4/28 Center Orchestra
 Apr 27 2017, 02:54:14 PM

As well as Great Comet tickets for tonight, I have Sunset Boulevard tickets for sale for tomorrow night the 28th of April. These are Center Orchestra. I am just looking to recoup my costs. 

Great Comet Rush
 Apr 27 2017, 10:02:38 AM

I have tickets for tonight that I can not use if any one is interested. Row B (front Row) Center Orchestra. 

The Great Comet discount tickets?
 Apr 27 2017, 10:00:37 AM

I still have tickets for tonight. They aren't on stage but they are on the front row of the normal seating area. Center. 

Best Offer

The Great Comet Tix for Thurs 4/27 (tomorrow)
 Apr 26 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Still have these tix for tonight. Instant download. Best Offer. Row B Center Orchestra

The Great Comet Tix for Thurs 4/27 (TONIGHT)
 Apr 26 2017, 04:48:33 PM

I have E-tix that I need to sell for tomorrow night's performance of Great Comet (4/27).

Please PM me if interested.. .the seats are Center Orchestra... row B. I am just looking to recoup my costs.... 169 per ticket. 

Getting Rid of Tickets to Comet and Sunset Blvd
 Apr 25 2017, 04:20:54 PM

Thank you... this is very helpful! I might be able to swap out one show but I won't be able to redo both.

Getting Rid of Tickets to Comet and Sunset for this week!
 Apr 25 2017, 11:43:02 AM

Hey all! 

I am not sure the best way to do this but I have had a family emergency and it is likely that tomorrow I will know whether I will be able to make my trip to NYC. 

I have two tickets to Comet on Thursday night and two for Sunset on Friday that I will probably need to get rid of. They are both orchestra Center. Comet is essential front row which is B and Sunset is I think row N. My Comet tickets are digital and Sunset is actual tickets.&nb

Show Suggestions April/May
 Mar 18 2017, 11:45:33 PM

Why does there seem to be so much division over Comet?

Mar 18 2017, 06:41:52 PM

Thank you for this suggestion. I will definitely check it out. It's hard to pick shows out now and secure a ticket before it has begun showing because no one really knows how good it will be.

Mar 17 2017, 09:51:29 AM

I have seen some good things said about Comet. What do you like about it?

Mar 17 2017, 09:31:11 AM

My wife and I are traveling for our anniversary. We are going on a cruise out of NY but are coming in 2 days early and will have a day on the other side as well. 

I have tickets to see Sunset Boulevard on one night. What would be recommended for one or possibly 2 more shows if time allows. 

We enjoy the spectacles but also appreciate moving intimate pieces as well. I prefer period work but if its outstanding I will entertain a show with a modern setting. Innovation is

Spiderman Preview Thread!
 Dec 2 2010, 10:00:31 AM
Here is a review of the second performance from an audience perspective

http://hollisst.tumblr.com/

re: LES MISERABLES - the movie musical - 2012
 Dec 2 2010, 09:41:50 AM
I agree with Alfie Boe playing the role. Don't mess with perfection. Not everyone in the film has to be a major celebrity. Have we not seen where that has gotten us thus far? I think Eponine, Valjean, and Enjorlas need to be legit powerhouses vocally. Go with the 02 cast for these: Barks, Boe, and Karimloo. They were absolutely the best. They have a great look as well and can definitely make that transition that most theater people can not from stage to screen. The rest you can fill with stars g
Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert in Movie Theaters -- who's going?
 Nov 17 2010, 05:06:32 PM
I'll be going....here in Knoxville, TN
Spider-Man tickets now on sale
 Aug 12 2010, 07:23:41 PM
Sorry, PMing is up now
Spider-Man tickets now on sale
 Aug 11 2010, 01:38:22 PM
I have a code for presale. PM me if you are interested.
UPDATE!!! New York in August- Show suggestions? (Most Technical Show)
 Aug 10 2010, 11:02:29 AM
I want to thank everyone for your suggestions during my trip to NYC. I saw Next 2 Normal and South Pacific. I was very happy with both very different productions. If I had all the time and money in the world I would have stayed to see all the other great suggestions.

I am certain, though that the ones I saw were the ones I should have seen based on what I was looking for. Lots of autographs and pics to boot. Great time.

Also, I must recommend this for all you theatergoers who

The Miraculous Year--- How come there have been no posts on this here?
 Aug 10 2010, 10:22:38 AM
oh ok. I just haven't been able to pull anything up via a search. Thanks.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You