News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Roger246

Roger246 Profile Photo
Member Name: Roger246
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Neil Simon Theatre Seating
 Feb 9 2012, 07:05:30 PM
Hey everyone,

Just looking at getting some tickets to JCS. Which seats did you think would be better: orch left row L seat 9 or fmezz row C seat 117?

March Trip Qs
 Jan 6 2012, 03:57:13 PM
Hey everyone,

I will be visiting the city in March and I have a few questions. I am planning on seeing Porgy and Bess, Rent, Jesus Christ Superstar and picking up tickets to one other show when I'm there.

1) Do you think there will be a discount code released for Porgy and Bess for March? I know there is one out right now through Feb. 26 and I am not sure whether I should hold off getting tickets for awhile.

2) Is it likely that there will be a discount code released

January Trip Qs
 Dec 5 2011, 12:07:27 AM
Hey everyone,

I will be heading to the city in January. The shows I am for sure seeing are: Rent and Porgy and Bess. I have room for two more shows. Which would you recommend from the following: Seminar, Follies, War Horse, Avenue Q or How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying?

I also have a few questions:

1) I would love to try and see Book of Mormon. How early should I get there to try and get lottery tickets?

2) I can only afford rear mezz A-F fo

Dessa Rose
 Jan 1 2011, 03:12:36 PM
Is the cast recording of Dessa Rose worth picking up? I have been thinking of getting it but it is quite pricey.

Itunes Suggestions
 Dec 26 2010, 04:53:38 PM
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for albums to purchase on Itunes that are only available on Itunes, out of print or very expensive to buy as a hard copy.

Thanks!

Broadway songs that when you hear them they send chills doen your spine.
 Nov 15 2010, 03:20:46 PM
Daddy's Son - Ragtime
Without You - Rent
I'm Here - The Color Purple
Lily's Eyes - The Secret Garden
Beautiful - Marie Christine
You Don't Know This Man - Parade

Ragtime Revival CD Sampler
 Nov 10 2010, 11:58:35 AM
If someone could send me a PM of the sampler, that would be awesome.
Show for a Group of Students
 Oct 22 2010, 01:31:35 AM
We all don't have to see the same show. We can break off into smaller groups and we also do not have to sit together.
 Oct 22 2010, 01:17:01 AM
Around 8.
 Oct 22 2010, 12:42:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I am going to New York next week with a group of university students. What are some suggestions for shows for this group of people? One criteria, it would have to be a show that we could pick tickets up at TKTS an hour before the show starts.

Thanks in advance!

Should I get the Broadway recording of Chess?
 Oct 9 2010, 09:11:48 PM
I have both the original London cast recording and the recent concert recording. Is it worth it for me to get the Broadway recording as well?
Next to Normal at TKTS?
 Oct 7 2010, 11:53:59 PM
Exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks!
Next to Normal at TKTS?
 Oct 7 2010, 11:25:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I am heading down to NY at the end of the month. Would I have to get in line early at TKTS for Next to Normal tickets or could I pick them up just before the show starts?

Which cast recordings of the season should I purchase?
 Jul 12 2010, 11:24:15 AM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I purchased Kritzerland's 2 disc OBC of "Promises, Promises" and will probably pick up "Everyday Rapture" as well.
Which cast recordings of the season should I purchase?
 Jul 5 2010, 02:02:38 AM
Hey everyone,

I only have the cast recordings of the revivals of A Little Night Music and Finian's Rainbow from this season. Which cast recordings of revivals and original scores do you think are the "must haves" of this season?

Could Red extend?
 Jun 3 2010, 12:28:59 AM
Is it possible that Red will extend its run?
pretty awesome 'Tale of Two Cities' CD review from over on that other theat
 Apr 27 2010, 01:41:44 PM
Does anyone know if the Tale of Two Cities Official Website ships to Canada?
Pacific Overtures - Which Recording?
 Apr 12 2010, 03:59:50 PM
Thanks everyone! I will get the original.
Pacific Overtures - Which Recording?
 Apr 12 2010, 03:38:05 PM
I was wondering which version of Pacific Overtures should I purchase. The Original 1979 or the 2004 Revival?

Thanks in advance.

Love Never Dies cast recording
 Mar 17 2010, 11:04:22 PM
Finally got mine today as well. There really was no point after all in pre-ordering the CD months in advance!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You