News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amoni2

amoni2 Profile Photo
Member Name: amoni2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hedwig decision  Dec 7 2014, 10:28:54 PM
Here's a simple question. DO YOU WANT TO SEE IT?
Peter Pan comments and reviews  Dec 7 2014, 10:27:52 PM
"this year was much worse than last year and has to be considered a disappointment. A 50% drop in unadjusted initial ratings, even while being publicly played off by the executives as no big deal, is very alarming."

Oh so now you're a television network expert too? There is more than one reason for the lower ratings. One would be SOM was the first, a novelty. Second, no one knew, but they know now, that the show was re-broadcast a week later and available on On Demand and DVD after the

My Little ANNIE (2014) Review  Dec 6 2014, 06:48:08 PM
'Actually, I don't care how bad the film turns out to be, Sia's "Opportunity" is still my midmorning jam."

Agree. Wonder if Sia will sing the song at The Oscars with her back to the audience?

Seth MacFarlane, as Harold Hill in NBC's The Music Man?  Dec 6 2014, 06:45:33 PM
First if anyone is cast, they need to clear three months of rehearsals into their schedule and MacFarlane is a very busy boy. Jimmy has never delivered a line without laughing or the very least smirking, he's a comic, not an actor.

This clip better shows MacFarlane;s love of musicals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r62_qMog1Mw

Bradley Cooper Stage Door  Dec 6 2014, 06:32:10 PM
If someone takes your cell phone and takes a selfie with you, he ain't exactly Garbo. Lighten up, you'll live longer.
Annie soundtrack released tomorrow  Nov 19 2014, 01:20:07 AM
Whatever you all think of the soundtrack, it will still kick "Into The Woods" ass.
Emma Stone Stage Door  Nov 15 2014, 06:30:28 PM
C'mon HogansHero fess up, who peed on your Playbill?
Papermill Playhouse Question  Oct 28 2014, 11:27:04 AM
Sat in the last row Orchestra just this Sunday night for the final "Can Can" and it was just fine and I definitely don't have 20/20 vision. No hesitation sitting there again.
re: The 'Phantom' Chandelier  Oct 15 2014, 07:39:34 AM
Here are clips from all over the world. Vegas is the most impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiTWj8gY194

Carol Burnett In Love Letters  Oct 15 2014, 07:12:32 AM
"I have yet to figure out what the appropriate way is for an actor to leave a show and not sign."

Ask Boy George. He was more elusive than the Phantom Of The Opera. No one I know ever saw him come and go.

GIRLS Star Allison Williams To Play Peter Pan In NBC Production  Oct 14 2014, 11:16:56 AM
Wow, not that anyone asked you or even cares but I guess that means you've never seen "The Deer Hunter", or "Hairspray" or "Pennies From Heaven", "The Anderson Tapes", "Communion", "Pulp Fiction" or the other ninety so movies he's made. Too bad for you.
Carol Burnett In Love Letters  Oct 13 2014, 11:37:49 PM
Oh simmer down AC126748, no one said she had to sign. He was merely describing how Burnett left the building. And sorry it offends your delicate sensibility, but it doesn't take a detective to conclude if a performer who has been on the stage for fifty years, and clearly knows how the stage door works, leaves out the front door with a hood and sunglasses, it's obvious they are sneaking out to avoid the waiting crowd. No one is calling for her arrest.
Writing To The Studio 54 Stage Door  Aug 28 2014, 11:17:32 AM
Dear Stagedoor.....
Times Square Visitor Center Gone  Aug 15 2014, 02:06:05 PM
Hopefully it will be used for something and not just boarded up. They can't demolish it. In 1987, the interior of the Embassy 1 Theatre was designated by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission.

http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/7212

Dame Angela Lansbury to star in Blithe Spirit in the US (Again)?  Aug 15 2014, 11:58:01 AM
"The audience went nuts for her"

And not just because they were seeing a legend. She was laugh out loud funny, bringing big laughs I haven't heard in a theater in a long time.

How do actors respond when you ask them to sign stuff at the stage door from previous stuff?  Aug 6 2014, 08:34:52 PM
"Again, as I'm leaning more towards a DVD cover"

I had many actors sign a DVD cover and never had a problem. In fact, I've had more than one take it and read it front and back because it was the first time they had even seen it. It's not like they are automatically sent a copy.

Too many producers for Best Play  Jun 11 2014, 07:03:50 AM
Investors were always anonymous. Anyone know who was first to call their "angels" Producers? Obviously it's a great ego boost to get a producing credit, stage visit and the chance to buy a trophy. I'm sure checks are written more easily that way.
Norm Lewis and Sierra Boggess in PHANTOM tonight!  May 28 2014, 09:41:11 AM
When the Hell are The Shubert's going to do the right thing and rename The Majestic, The Andrew Lloyd Webber Andrew? It's ridiculous by now, but maybe they are waiting to name it after someone in the mail room or accounts receivable.
Valerie Harper sued by Lombardo and producers...  May 25 2014, 07:00:05 PM
Harper was hilarious in "Looped" and should have won the Tony. When "Fences" opened in 1987 the amazing Mary Alice won in the role of the wife. She won the Best FEATURED Actress In A Play award. Come 2010, same play, same words, same role, but now played by a movie star and all of a sudden it's a lead role. Viola Davis should never have been in the lead category.
Fran Drescher is Using a Stamp  May 22 2014, 11:30:20 AM
'**cough**LeahMichelle**cough**

Stop being a bitch, you're not good at it. Leah Michelle was doing eight shows a week and still managed to attend the Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS Flea Market signing table raising funds more than once. No need to drag her into this.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You