News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Roomba

Roomba Profile Photo
Member Name: Roomba
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

So they want to put Scrubs on Broadway...
 Feb 16 2014, 11:20:17 PM
The article suggests that in terms of story, they want to mash the pilot up with the episode with Kathryn Joosten. Sounds about right, combining one of their most memorable (not to mention heartbreaking) patients with the idea that the interns are relatively new to their jobs.
Jason Reitman to stage all-female reading of GLENGARRY with Janney, O'Hara, Whitman, Bello & Wright
 Feb 14 2013, 11:10:09 PM
Per EW: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/02/14/all-female-jason-reitman-glengarry-glen-ross/

As part of his movie script reading series, Jason Reitman is doing an all-female GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS. I know it's the film version and not Broadway, but I thought it was worth sharing. The cast so far:

Robin Wright as Ricky Roma
Catherine O’Hara as Shelley Levene
Maria Bello as Dave Moss
Allison Janney as George Aaronow
Mae Whitman as John Williamson

When Was Broadwayworld's Golden Age?
 Dec 7 2012, 01:01:45 PM
Emma Zaks
Les Miserables in Imax
 Dec 4 2012, 10:30:11 PM
The last time I saw something in IMAX, it was Tom Cruise scaling a building in a scuba suit. I'm willing to replace that memory with some Hugh Jackman (circa Valjean's "sexy years").

Performers You Used To Like, But Now...Not So Much.
 Dec 4 2012, 10:28:14 PM
Came here to say Sutton Foster but was beat to the punch. I used to be enamored with her, and now I'm just "meh" on her in terms of being surprised.
THE ANARCHIST to Close on Broadway December 16
 Dec 4 2012, 10:19:15 PM
It was in fact pretty awful. Patti gave it her damndest but couldn't save this awfully tedious play.
How can a show that played off-Broadway be considered a revial on Broadway?
 Dec 3 2012, 12:11:43 PM
So what will MISS FIRECRACKER be considered?
Looking a play about student-teacher relationships
 Nov 30 2012, 03:24:10 PM
'Up The Down Staircase.'

Worst Show of 2012?
 Nov 29 2012, 05:08:51 PM
Harvey
DROOD
 Nov 16 2012, 03:14:06 PM
Don't miss Drood. Whether you loved it (which I did) or not, it's hands down the must-see of the season/what everyone is talking about.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You