News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fachedaluna

fachedaluna Profile Photo
Member Name: fachedaluna
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: If Funny Girl Came Back To Broadway...?
 Feb 28 2009, 01:17:04 AM
Stephanie J Block has done this role several times. She is marvelous as Fanny. She can make you cry, laugh and want to be her friend all at the same time. She is one of the best woman actors to handle a role of this magnitude. She has the pipes and acting skills to compete with Streisand (at least for this millennium). She has said in past interviews . . . she would love to do this role!
re: A Hypothetical: Tom Hanks as Atticus Finch in a staging of 'To Kill A M
 Aug 15 2008, 12:06:40 PM
That's a good one. I'd go and see him play that roll!
re: Julia Murney as Evita at Sacramento's Music Circus
 Aug 9 2008, 06:14:58 PM
She's going to be wonderful! She really looks the part.
re: Your Favorite Costumes in a Show
 Aug 9 2008, 06:11:18 PM
All the Pirate Queen Costumes. They were very exact and detailed.
re: Latest News From Stephanie J. Block - website update 8/3
 Aug 4 2008, 02:40:46 PM
I just watched a Good Morning America program (via a link) with Stephanie J. singing a beautiful song for Samantha Runyon... Stephanie is a beautiful woman, and I for one, appreciate hearing any type of new about her. It's important to keep those we enjoy and love in the light. Not only when they are in a show, but whenever! It's like saying hello to all her friends with a note. What's wrong with that? Posting it to this Board is a very convenient way (or those who do care) to get the news
re: 9 to 5 at the Marquis
 Jul 25 2008, 11:26:36 AM
Dr. Vincento

Thanks for the clarification

Jul 25 2008, 10:47:04 AM
DR. VINCENTO

NOT SURE WHAT YOUR MESSAGE MEANS? ARE YOU TELLING ALL OF US THAT THE LEGALLY BLOND CAST WAS INITIALLY FAVORED TO DO 9-5? (EXCUSE THE LARGE CAP LETTERS, I WAS TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THEM ) LOL

Jul 16 2008, 11:48:54 AM
Wow...Very good looking cast!!! Hoping this will be as good as the movie and as funny. Good Luck Cast
re: 9 - 5 Rehearsals to start
 Jul 8 2008, 11:12:33 AM
****BUMP***
re: 9 - 5 Rehearsals to start
 Jul 8 2008, 03:19:18 AM
Maybe the rehearsals will be at the same studio as Pirate Queen? Anyone know which studio that was?
9 - 5 Rehearsals to start
 Jul 7 2008, 02:25:25 PM
I believe the 9 - 5 cast will be gathering this week to being 9 - 5 rehearsals. Exciting times for Dolly and Friends. HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR THE 9 - 5 CAST. Stay well and be safe.

Gods speed to you all!

re: Kristin Chenoweth to write memoir
 Jul 2 2008, 06:40:43 PM
WOW... they keep getting younger and younger... I guess I am of the old school where old life experience makes for better reading. But what do I know... kinda of out of it I guess LOL. Thanks guys for all the info and I truly mean that thanks.
re: Wouldn't Sebastian Arcelus be PERFECT as Emmet!
 Jul 2 2008, 06:37:13 PM
Arcelus needs a new and original show. This man is talented, smart and CUTE!! I'm also in love with him. He's a honey.
re: Julie Reiber on as Elphaba Today!
 Jul 2 2008, 06:31:22 PM
No matter who is playing the role of Elphaba, it is a very stressful role. This part not only tires the body, but also very very hard on the vocals
re: Kristin Chenoweth to write memoir
 Jul 2 2008, 06:26:52 PM
Seems a bit young to have memoirs. She might have stuff in her life, but don't we all. Is it really worth putting down on paper? Just wondering... this is not meant to be negative.
re: Idina's Elphie
 Jun 3 2008, 01:22:18 PM
Idina will continue very nicely with her career. She has wonderful talent and her capabilities will not pigeon-hole her to one type of character.
re: Your favorite Elphaba....
 Jun 2 2008, 06:55:02 PM
Stephanie by far!!!! After all Steven Schwartz wrote the music with Stephanie's voice as the prototype. Had she originated a Broadway production prior to working with Schwartz, they would have given SJB the part hands down. As it was she was Idina's Standby/Understudy, and SJB did have the run for the first National Tour.
re: Stephanie J. Block and Sebastian Arcelus sing TAMMY FAYE
 Jan 26 2008, 11:58:41 AM
Yeah!

I wish I could be there to hear them together.

re: Sebastian Arcelus in Jersey Boys
 Jan 19 2008, 12:59:59 PM
He truly is WONDERFUL. He has the part down beautifully.
re: Break a Leg Sebastian Arcelus!
 Jan 10 2008, 12:57:21 AM
Best of everything! All I can say is don't break a leg...just shake a BUSH! I love you Man!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You