News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Horsey!!!

Member Name: Horsey!!!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rauls broadway.com questions answered finally!  Dec 13 2003, 02:23:08 AM
Yes, he has a boyfriend. And he also has a wife.
re: re: re: My saucy thread was deleted!  Dec 11 2003, 10:42:47 AM
Are "chorus boy's sexual orientations" EVER in question?
TABOO tickets 50% off !!!  Dec 11 2003, 12:36:20 AM
Here are the codes for the 50% off discount for tickets to TABOO.
Offer is available for all performances now through January 30th, except Sat. nights, and not available for shows Dec. 24 - Jan 5th

PHONE: Call Telecharge.com 212-947-8844 and mention the code TBSOB53.

ONLINE: Visit www.broadwayoffers.com and enter TBSOB53 in the promotional code box at the bottom of the page

Love,

Horsey!!!

re: re: re: Hugh and ONLY Hugh  Dec 9 2003, 11:14:20 AM
Roxy & JohnPopa,

If you read my post you'll notice that I said that the show earned back it's ten million dollar INVESTMENT. Which is exactly what it did (before it opened.) I did not say that it earned what it would need to keep the show running for a year. And YES, the show HAS ALREADY EARNED BACK it's INITAL INVESTMENT (and then some.)
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/82016.html

re: legs diamond  Dec 9 2003, 11:04:51 AM
Unfortunately this CD is out of print, so the only availability would be a used copy and eBay may be your only resource.
re: re: re: re: 'OZ' is CRITIC PROOF!  Dec 8 2003, 11:48:26 PM
Mr. Jackman has signed on to stay with the show for a full year. Will the show close upon his departure? Who knows? The show earned back it's ten million dollar investment BEFORE it even opened. Personally, I think a "one year run" on Broadway is long enough for ANY show. Dinosaurs like CATS, A CHORUS LINE, LES MIS, sat in theatres FAR TOO LONG taking up prime theatre space and preventing new shows from opening due to limited available venues. RENT should have closed five years ago...inste
re: re: 'OZ' is CRITIC PROOF!  Dec 8 2003, 09:24:44 PM
Yes...and God Bless Him.
"OZ" is CRITIC PROOF!  Dec 8 2003, 09:15:16 PM
I LOVE the fact that this show is "thumbing it's nose" at the critics who slammed the show, by having SOARING ticket sales and setting Box-Office Records AFTER receiving negative reviews! So much for the power-of-the-printed-word.
NEW MUSICAL ideas.  Dec 8 2003, 01:53:52 PM
Barbra Streisand starring in a Broadway Musical Bio of "Mother Teresa."
re: re: re: Barbra is no longer Evergreen.  Dec 8 2003, 01:18:35 PM
Robbiej:

Just for the record, Barbra's hair wasn't "ironed" for "What's Up Doc." Her hair is NATURALLY straight and was artifically curled during her "afro" period in the 70's (just like Joyce Dewitt.)

And to others:

Barbra has turned in some God-awful performances on film and has done the same on some recordings. She has also shown that she is capable of brilliant, tour-de-force acting as proven in "Funny Girl," "Up The Sandbox" and "The Way We Were."

re: The TONY'S Puzzler # 2  Dec 7 2003, 01:56:07 AM
>H: TONY Winner Barbra Streisand turned down TWO different Academy Award Nominated FILM ROLES(one OSCAR Winning.) What films where they?

>l: Shouldn't you be busy shilling Rosie's upcoming entrance into the cast of Taboo?

>l: Never answer a question with a question. It's evasive.

DUH...and what did you do, nitwit?

re: re: The TONY'S Puzzler # 2  Dec 6 2003, 02:50:39 PM
And shouldn't you be attending a "positive reinforcement therapy session" to combat your ineffable negativity and obvious lack of "self-esteem?"
re: re: re: re: The TONYS Puzzler #1  Dec 6 2003, 02:48:10 PM
Nice. I gave a CORRECT answer. And then the ORIGINAL question was edited and changed. Sick.
re: re: Who should be Bernadette's replacement?  Dec 6 2003, 02:30:17 PM
Rosie O'Donnell
(alternating playing "Mama" & "Herbie")

The TONY'S Puzzler # 2  Dec 6 2003, 02:06:00 PM
TONY Winner Barbra Streisand turned down TWO different Academy Award Nominated FILM ROLES(one OSCAR Winning.) What films where they?
re: re: The TONYS Puzzler #1  Dec 6 2003, 02:01:56 PM
LOL...I gave a CORRECT answer...then the original question was edited and changed...good grief.
re: The TONYS Puzzler #1  Dec 6 2003, 01:52:01 PM
Thanks for "scooping" my thread.

Whatever.

re: re: re: re: re: re: you won't have papalovesmambo to kick around anymor  Dec 6 2003, 12:58:03 PM
Is this thread "On-Topic?"
re: re: re: TONY Quiz #1  Dec 6 2003, 12:51:20 PM
Well...I wasn't THERE. I wasn't even born until 1969...but, I do have a copy of the '67 show on video tape.
TONY Quiz #1  Dec 6 2003, 12:08:15 PM
Should we start a "TONY Quiz" thread???

Here's the first question:

"1967 TONY AWARDS"
(3 part question)

-Who Hosted The Ceremony?
-What Won "Best Musical?"
-Who Presented "Best Musical?"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You