News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shermanslave

shermanslave Profile Photo
Member Name: shermanslave
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.facebook.com/dcardosa
Blog Address: http://thebitchywaiter.com/

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Company Previews Thread  Mar 4 2020, 10:48:41 PM

Yes, I'd love a rush update as well. Planning to go on Tuesday. 

Hadestown Rush Tix  Apr 8 2019, 11:19:36 AM

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know how early people are lining up for rush tickets for Hadestown?

Tony announcement mistakes in Playbill and Time Out New York  May 3 2016, 10:09:11 AM

I wish Linda Lavin was nominated.

I can't read  May 3 2016, 10:07:03 AM

oops.

NFL Picks Based on Broadway Shows  Oct 2 2013, 10:41:23 PM
I know it's silly. And now my friends are telling me that the obvious choice for Grenbay would have been Wicked. Duh.
NFL Picks Based on Broadway Shows  Oct 2 2013, 10:22:02 PM
I was challenged to make NFL picks for week 5 based on Broadway shows. That was mighty tough, but I thought some of you might enjoy it. I couldn't come up with a show for every NFL team, but I'm sure you guys can come up with the ones I missed.

A Baby revival? Who would be in it?  Jul 5 2011, 09:37:58 PM
I was listening to my recording of Baby and wondered if anyone else would like to see a revival of that 1983 Maltby and Shire show? I love so many songs from it.

Nathan Lane  Jun 5 2010, 07:15:36 PM
I saw him in Addams Family and I found him to be very un-amazing.
Tony Poll Contest with a Prize  Jun 5 2010, 07:13:28 PM
Did anyone actually enter?
Tony Poll Contest with a Prize  Jun 5 2010, 04:20:06 PM
Hey guys. There is a Tony contest happening at the site I write for and I thought you New Yorkers might want to enter it to win a prize of theater tickets. Just a thought.

Liza Minnelli Uses Autotune to Sing 'Single Ladies' for Sex and the City 2  May 24 2010, 07:11:04 PM
I made a video for it because I clearly have way too much time on my hands...
What other televsion shows could be made into a musical?  May 16 2010, 01:19:41 PM
Oops. Thank you.
What other televsion shows could be made into a musical?  May 16 2010, 01:06:17 PM
Notice I didn't say *good* musical. Just a musical. But I read an article about how this may be the new trend seeing that The Addams Family is this supposedly critic-proof hit. It got me to thinking about other classic shows that someone may want to bring to Broadway.

Thoughts?

The Beverly Hillbillies
Green Acres

Selling Playbills  Apr 11 2010, 03:58:47 PM
try ebay...
free ticket giveaway to The Tempermentals  Apr 11 2010, 09:40:42 AM
I won tickets to 39 Steps by doing this.
Dixie Carter Passes  Apr 10 2010, 08:40:02 PM
For real? I am looking for confirmation too.
free ticket giveaway to The Tempermentals  Apr 10 2010, 08:07:53 PM
Hey guys. I thought you might want to try to win these tickets. It's a contest for two free tickets to the off-Broadway show The Tempermentals.

Totally simple to enter. You just have to post a comment and then they choose randomly.

Free tix to Naked Boys Singing  Mar 6 2010, 01:40:23 PM
Thanks, you guys. I appreciate it.
Free tix to Naked Boys Singing  Mar 6 2010, 10:31:47 AM
Hey guys. I just wanted to pass on a contest that is offering two free tix to see Naked Boys Singing. If you've never seen the show, it's totally worth entering. And it's free!
Into the Woods reference on Top Chef??  Sep 17 2009, 01:08:00 AM
Did anyone else catch that? When the chefs were camping out someone asked if they thought there were bears in the desert and the other chef (don't know his name. the gay out one.) said, "A bear? Bears are sweet..." But it was the same inflection as Bernadette in the OBC recording.

Or am I just a total musical theater nerd?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You