News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for krolockskid

krolockskid Profile Photo
Member Name: krolockskid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Robert Goulet has passed
 Oct 31 2007, 08:19:44 AM
I remember listening to the Camelot cast recording when I was a little kid and loving it. Later, I had the pleasure of seeing him in La Cage. When I read the news about his sickness, I was really saddened. The theatre has lost another great icon. Rest in peace, Mr. Goulet.
re: In the Heights--ITS TERRIFIC!!!!
 Jan 15 2007, 09:41:02 AM
I really liked this show when I saw it last week. There are some parts that drag a little, but overall it was really enjoyable. :) And I love Mandy Gonzalez. If nothing else, go to see her performance in this!!

re: disability & theater
 Nov 13 2006, 01:05:38 PM
I remember the doctor in "The Normal Heart" was in a wheel chair, don't know if that was in the original production or not, but it was in the recent one with Raul and Joanna Gleason.
re: edward scissorhands?
 Nov 12 2006, 11:11:09 AM
I can't wait to see this when it comes to Brooklyn next March!! This has always been one of my favorite movies and from what I've seen on the website, this adaptation looks great! :)
re: HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH BENEFIT SHOW MONDAY OCTOBER 30TH FOR BCEFA
 Nov 1 2006, 10:52:07 AM
The show was fabulous!! David was great as always. :) Hope he does this again next year, it's a great fundraiser for BC/EFA, it sold out again this year.
re: evil dead on the view
 Oct 31 2006, 02:49:12 PM
They use masks
re: HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH!
 Oct 6 2006, 01:26:09 PM
Enjoy seeing David in Hedwig, thejcm. He is absolutely fabulous!! I saw him in Hedwig when he did it for BC/EFA last Halloween and he was awesome. We even roped him into being one of our Hedwig's for our first performances of the shadowcast of Hedwig in NYC. :)

I also got the origin of love tattoo this year and I love it!! :)

~J

re: Any info on John Cameron Mitchell?
 Sep 28 2006, 11:59:49 AM
John Cameron Mitchell had the NYC premiere of his new film "Shortbus" on Tuesday.

If you want to come see him, he will be appearing at the IFC Center (West 4th & 6th) for the return of The Midnight Checkout Queens, NYC's only Hedwig shadowcast. The shows are this Friday and Saturday at midnight. Burlesque star "Darlinda Just Darlinda" will be performing Friday night and John Cameron Mitchell will be there in person Saturday night to do an informal Q&A before the show.

Come o

re: NYC Trip Reviews
 Aug 10 2006, 08:29:10 AM
Y'know I really don't get it when I see all of these reviews where it mentions that the ensemble (and occasionally, even the leads) in shows "look bored" while on stage.
Do they not realize that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people who would DIE to be where they are?! (including me!!)
If they are really that bored up there, than maybe they picked the wrong profession and should go into something else.

Hedwig Shadowcast!!!
 Apr 15 2006, 12:17:08 PM
Hey Everyone,

I forgot to post this yesterday, but the NYC shadowcast "The Midnight Checkout Queens" are doing another performance tonight at the IFC Center (West 4th & 6th Ave.) at Midnight. I'm playing Yitzhak, so all the crazy Yitzhak fans better come and show me some love!!

The show last night went really well so all of you guys in the NYC better get there tonight!! :)

John Cameron Mitchell will be there doing a little Q & A, w

Hedwig Shadowcast Live Tonight!!!
 Feb 3 2006, 01:31:27 PM
Tonight is the return of the only NYC Hedwig Shadowcast!!

"The Midnight Checkout Queens" will be performing two shows, tonight and tomorrow night, at midnight at the IFC Center at West 4th St & 6th Ave.!!

Pre-party at 10:30pm.

John Cameron Mitchell will be there!!!

So, dress your glam best and come party with us!

Special surprises in store.

SHERRY BABY.......OH WHAT A NIGHT DANIEL BABY!
 Jan 25 2006, 10:35:25 PM
I guess it's not technically a Broadway song, but I am currently obsessed with "Midnight Radio" from "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
re: Sarah Brightman????
 Jan 25 2006, 10:34:08 PM
I saw her recent "Harem" tour. She really has toned up a lot, and she's doing more mainstream music, less operatic stuff. The "Harem" cd is one of my favorites of hers.
re: Sarah Brightman????
 Jan 25 2006, 09:56:25 PM
Not so plump anymore.
But I agree, I couldn't see her in WIW

re: *BLANK* please come back to Broadway!
 Jan 21 2006, 11:41:56 PM
TED KEEGAN!!!

He really needs to come back and do something!! I was just listening to his cd a couple days ago for the first time in a while and I had forgotten how beautiful his voice is!!

re: one all-time favorite.
 Jan 11 2006, 08:39:25 PM
"I Am What I Am" from La Cage would probably have to be number one for me. But "Point of No Return" is a close second.
re: Tickets to Jan 9's Phantom Record Breaking Performance on sale to publi
 Jan 8 2006, 11:12:18 AM
I'm going to dress up a bit. Black pants, red shirt, black blazer I think. I wouldn't think you have to go too over the top (ie: don't have to rent a tux or a ballgown).
re: Phantom Gala - who's going?
 Jan 8 2006, 11:10:32 AM
I'm soooo excited I got tickets for this performance. I don't remember exactly where my seats are, but they're somewhere in the rear mezz. Though I really don't care where I'm sitting, I'm just glad I'll be there!! YAY!!!!
re: Tickets to Jan 9's Phantom Record Breaking Performance on sale to publi
 Jan 8 2006, 11:07:17 AM
I got my ticket for tomorrow!! I wasn't able to get it though the website, I had to call them, you guys may want to try that instead. I'm soooo excited, I've been obsessed with this show for over 13 years!!! :)

~J

re: Phantom gala contest
 Jan 3 2006, 07:06:43 PM
I'm so sad I didn't win tickets to this event. So, I know a lot of people have already said it as well, but if anyone has a spare ticket, I live in NYC and am DYING to go to this!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You