News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for magic168

Member Name: magic168
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Tarzan 6/28 review, Kevin Massey as Tarzan
 Jul 2 2006, 04:39:03 AM
I have no idea why Strickland was out...how do you find out?
re: Tarzan 6/28 review, Kevin Massey as Tarzan
 Jul 2 2006, 04:33:21 AM
I was sitting row A, left and it was pretty loud. Not sure if I could really tell the difference between voices at that sitting position, Strickland or Massey.

As far as future shows, I think it'll be a pretty long time before I visit NY again.

Tarzan 6/28 review, Kevin Massey as Tarzan
 Jul 2 2006, 04:14:18 AM
Preface: I am not a "regular theater go-er" I've seen Phantom, La Cage aux Folles, Sound of Music, and probably some others I've forgotten...all for high school classes in San Francisco. I don't ever remember being overwhelmed by any of those productions. I recently saw Lion King a few months ago (on Broadway) and was duly impressed. So I'm probably the right demographic Disney is marketing to -- the tourist theater go-er looking for a bit of a spectacle.

Tarzan:

I bought tic

re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
 Jun 3 2006, 04:06:08 PM
Crud. I have tix for Row A, I actually chose those over row F. Crud crud crud. Is Row A front row (because I see rows AA,BB,CC...but I also read somewhere those rows were now used?)

re: Tarzan: Loud?
 Jun 2 2006, 03:21:17 AM
Liotte,

You've seen the show a lot of times, so I wanted to ask you something that's been bugging me ever since I've seen some interviews with Josh. His normal speaking voice is a little...effeminate. Does he lower his voice or something like that?

re: TARZAN 3/24...mixed feelings---extended review inside
 Mar 25 2006, 04:15:59 AM
I dunno what to think now -- the set looks amazing from the picture liotte posted earlier, but if that lush green landscape in pretty much static throughout most of the show, that'd be disappointing.

I was really hoping for more "cirque" style acrobatics rather than the utilitarian, almost "mode of transport" wire work you describe. Where's the vine swinging, the tree surfing???

Now I'm ery concerned about the show.

re: Tarzan Review!
 Mar 25 2006, 01:32:19 AM
Quick question: Would you prefer Row A or Row H if you were me? The question is based on all the speculation about "straining your neck" to look up if you were too forward!

Thanks! It must've been so exciting!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You