News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ktswaz

Member Name: ktswaz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Here's mine!!!!!!!!
 Jan 21 2004, 03:52:01 AM
Hugh Jackman, Adam Pascal, Brent Barrett(come back and never leave again!), Jarrod Emick, Justin Bohon(Hometown boy!), and Brent Carver.
re: re: re: re: re: Boy/Girl Comedic Duets
 Jan 10 2004, 01:38:48 AM
Well, there's All Er Nothin' from Oklahoma!, People Will Say We're In Love also from Oklahoma! My New Philosophy from You're A Good Man Charlie Brown.
re: re: re: re: cell phones
 Jan 3 2004, 12:35:22 AM
I'm a high school acquiantances with Justin Bohon so I was excited to see him live in Oklahoma!. But sure enough not only did most of the other patron's look like they were street walkers, but a darn cell phone went off at the most unappropiate time. I about went crazy. Today there is no respect for what these actors do day in and day out.
Can anyone help me out with The Boy From Oz!
 Jan 3 2004, 12:28:42 AM
I recently brought the soundtrack to TBFO and was wondering what was the scenes were like for Peter's "love" duets with both partners. It seems I'll be stuck here in the Midwest for a while so I won't be seeing the show soon if at all so I'm itching to know what goes on during those songs! Especially I Honestly Love You!! Please anyone take pity on me. Thanks! My NEW email is swazola_99@yahoo.com
KT

Jarrod Emick...
 Dec 29 2003, 02:04:58 AM
has won another fan in me. I brought The Boy From Oz CD with some X-mas money and fell in love with his version of I Honestly Love You...now if only I could see that scene live. Maybe I shouldn't have brought the CD because now I want to return to NYC! Tell me what's scene like? Thanks!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: WHO'S Y
 Dec 27 2003, 02:05:22 AM
Well, Brent Barrett, Matt Bogart, Adam Pascal, Stephen R. Buntrock (Oklahoma!)

re: Depressing Finales
 Dec 27 2003, 01:59:54 AM
Miss Saigon, Parade, and Phantom definitely get my nodd!
re: Tear Jerkers
 Dec 23 2003, 02:18:02 AM
The last five minutes of POTO
All The Wasted Time-Parade
A New Life-Jekyll and Hyde
Could We Start Again Please-JCS
Reprise of Enchantment Passing Through-Aida
Reprise of So In Love (Brent Barrett version)
Finale of Miss Saigon
Now That I've Seen Her-Miss Saigon
As Long As He Needs Me-Oliver
Finale of Camelot (especially PaperMill's production)
My Man-Funny Girl
I should stop now or else I'll go on forever

re: re: 'Big' Celebs on B-way
 Dec 21 2003, 12:47:25 AM
As a HUGE fan of Michael Crawford's, I should be flattered. But I have to point out that his fame is because of the stage.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'Phantom' to hit theaters with 'young, sexy' look - usatoda
 Dec 21 2003, 12:29:49 AM
It's like what my Dad always says "Don't let your mind be so open that your brain falls out!"
re: re: re: re: re: What shows/roles would you *like* to do?
 Dec 21 2003, 12:27:55 AM
Let's see:
Mimi-Rent
Lucille-Parade
Roxie/Velma-Chicago
Amneris/Aida-Aida
Laurey-Oklahoma!
Kim/Ellen-Miss Saigon
Christine-Phantom
Epionine-Les Miz
Fanny-Funny Girl
Kate/Lili-Kiss Me Kate
I would to co-star with Brent Barrett!

: Brent Barrett
 Dec 21 2003, 12:18:56 AM
I know what you mean, about Melanie...I bet he was tired after this summer. I agree about "I can't do it alone'.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'Phantom' to hit theaters with 'young, sexy' look - usatoda
 Dec 21 2003, 12:14:45 AM
Or maybe the reason is it's people like you and not us 'uptight and pretentious prudes' that our country and world are in the dumpster. The definition of art to broaden to fit trash. So I bet you've never been a 'true' fan of anything. I'm not suppose to have an opinion about something I love. You stop whining because my opinion differs with you.

re: re: re: re: 'Phantom' to hit theaters with 'young, sexy' look - usatoda
 Dec 20 2003, 08:49:54 PM
You know what? I'll 'bitch' if I want to. You know, if I could legally bootleg I would be the first to do. Yeah well, since when does a 55 year old deformed genius have to be sexy? I highly doubt Erik Dressler was hot! I know it's a different media. Since one's about art and the ability to act, the other is about looks. What is so wrong with the stage version. Trevor Nunn did a very good job of preserving his beautiful production of Oklahoma! in 1999. And yes, he used a studio to film it at. So
re: 'Phantom' to hit theaters with 'young, sexy' look - usatoday.com
 Dec 20 2003, 02:57:36 AM
This really ticks me off!! I mean POTO has been doing wonderfully for 18 years without needing to be 'young and sexy'. It's in the top ten constantly and both sides of the Alantic. You know there's an old saying "If it's not broke don't fix it!". I think it applies!

re: what broadway cd is in your player right now?
 Dec 20 2003, 02:50:31 AM
Aida, Rent, Oklahoma!(Hugh Jackman), and Chicago!
Brent Barrett
 Dec 20 2003, 02:48:17 AM
Any fans other me out there? I've met him...Never in my life have I ever been more happy that my name was Kate than the night I met him. Got him to sign my KMK DVD!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You