News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MyQueenPattiLupone

MyQueenPattiLupone Profile Photo
Member Name: MyQueenPattiLupone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: YOUR favorite Avenue Q...
 May 4 2004, 10:26:39 PM
1. Kate Monster
2. Rick Lyon
3. Fantasies Come True
4. It's a small thing but it cracks me up every time. In "My Girlfriend, Who Lives in Canada", I love Rod's "OH!" that comes after "with her legs up over her head"

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: How old is John Tartaglia?
 Apr 19 2004, 10:53:02 PM
Wow, I completely agree Bwaylilhead! I was discussing with my room-mate the other day how the more I think about it and look at pics of them, I swear John Tartaglia and Rod are starting to look just alike to me
And as far as Rick's hair goes, it really shouldn't be an issue, it certainly doesn't bother me

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Full sized posters?
 Apr 10 2004, 12:53:18 PM
Also, if you go to www.tritongallery.com and look under the "large size posters" section they have a few. The only problem is that many of them are photo repros so it's unreal how expensive they are. They have a full size Les Mis and a Phantom maybe for like $75.
re: re: re: Re: Britney wants Eliza role says Brit paper
 Mar 24 2004, 09:29:00 PM
But we are theatre people...of course it matters
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Britney wants Eliza role says Brit paper
 Mar 24 2004, 08:48:59 PM
So, if she's not a "great singer" then how could she pull this roll off?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Britney wants Eliza role says Brit paper
 Mar 24 2004, 08:41:45 PM
I think it is the end of the world - I don't understand how she (or anyone else) thinks that she can sing this role? You have to have a legit voice - Brit is no Julie Andrews and never will be - and really I think physically she is all wrong

We can only hope this will never come to pass

re: re: re: re: EVITA song list?
 Mar 19 2004, 05:29:38 PM
Awww! YAY! I Rock! Thanks Broadwaylilhead! I just like to be helpful when I can be
re: EVITA song list?
 Mar 19 2004, 04:58:40 PM
I hope this helps you some, this is from the OBC recording:

Disc One:
A Cinema in Buenos Aires, 26 July 1952 - Ensemble

Requiem for Evita/Oh What a Circus - Che and Ensemble

On This Night of a Thousand Stars/Eva and Magaldi/Eva Beware of the City - Magalidi, Eva, and Ensemble

Buenos Aires - Eva

Goodnight and Thank You - Che, Eva, Ensemble

The Art of the Possible - Peron, Ensemble

Charity Concert/I'd be Surprisingly Good for You - Peron, Eva

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Rick Lyon Rocks
 Feb 1 2004, 08:01:59 PM
Yes, Rick Lyon = Sexy, Sexy Indeed! I'd date him, that's for sure!
re: re: re: re: Non-Equity Tours: Should the Public be told?
 Feb 1 2004, 12:49:05 PM
I don't think the general problem is the "talent" or people don't want to see a performer who hasn't been on Broadway. What the real issue is that often times there isn't a distinction of whether or not a show is or is not Equity and people should know what they are paying for. It's your money, you should not have to pay for a ticket blindly. And of course there is the issue that non-Equity prices are just as high as Equity, so once again, the public shouldn't have to pay the same price.
re: Non-Equity Tours: Should the Public be told?
 Jan 31 2004, 11:49:33 PM
I think the public most certainly deserves to be informed if a production is Equity or not. It's their money and have every right to know what they are about to pay for. As for me, I saw the tour of Les Miserables today. I was expecting it to be the Equity, Third National Tour (correct me, if this current tour isn't the 3rd)of Les Miserables starring Randal Keith as Valjean and if it had ended up not being this tour when I was expecting it to be, you had better believe I would be furious. But of
re: re: re: re: Rick Lyon Rocks
 Jan 31 2004, 09:15:13 AM
Crazy4MattMorrison, if you are at all being serious about your comment on Rick Lyon's appearance, for lack of better words after just waking up on a Saturday: For the sake of us all, grow up and think before you speak, and explain what his hair has to do with his talent? Because if you open your eyes, I would dare to say he is the most talent member of the cast.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Rick Lyon
 Jan 28 2004, 10:17:22 PM
I think Rick is so adorably cute, comb-over issues, or not. Haha! I may be alone on this one. Sigh, I do love a wildly talented nerdy guy, it's my weakness!
And yes, I think he certainly deserves a Tony nomination!

re: Battle of Two Jesus-Who do you prefer?
 Jan 25 2004, 11:00:01 PM
Eeeep! Not Glenn Carter! He creeps me out a little (even before we found out that he is a leader of a cult) not to mention that I thought he played the "Gethsemane" scene a little too angry for my taste, but maybe that's just me! My favorite Jesus is Ian Gillan from the London Concept Recording
re: Replacements ?
 Jan 24 2004, 03:52:41 PM
It seems to me like they will just close the show once Jackman decides to leave. After all didn't they close the show for a week or so when he went on vacation - if they wont let his understudy go on, then they probably aren't looking for a replacement either.
re: re: re: re: re: MUSICAL THEATER LYRICS?
 Jan 19 2004, 10:57:41 AM
This site is usually pretty helpful too.
re: re: re: re: re: Broadway.com: Dixie Carter as Mrs. Meers - Can She Sing?!
 Jan 19 2004, 10:28:41 AM
Dixie has a beautiful voice - one of my favorite episodes of Designing Women is when she is cast in a community theatre production of Mame - I think she'll make a great Meers.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:
 Jan 18 2004, 10:36:58 PM
Well just so long as he is awemazing and nice and all.....
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wanna be in RENT?
 Jan 17 2004, 05:45:11 PM
It's just opinions. You can't like everybody all of the time and not everybody is going to like you all of the time either. Just because they aren't professional has nothing to do with it, we all have opinions on professionals as well.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wanna be in RENT?
 Jan 17 2004, 04:48:55 PM
I agree, these people really aren't that great - most of them are pretty laughable. And they definitely seem like they want to "pop stars" not musical theatre actors - these videos reminded me of people auditioning for American Idol, I'm a little confused at how these people found out about this contest or Rent for that matter, and the way alot these girls seem to be straining I fear their heads are going to explode at any moment.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You