News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cbrown828

cbrown828 Profile Photo
Member Name: cbrown828
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 5 Cast Recordings You Couldnt Live
 Feb 10 2004, 12:14:31 AM
rent
chicago
caberet
hairspray
aida

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Horrors!
 Feb 9 2004, 08:55:35 PM
i meet lauren becall a few years ago after waiting in the wings, she signed autographs but didnt seem to happy, plus there was only three poeple besides me waiting.

lady g, boy george didnt come out after last nights show. but its been baffling me how he got to the cast party at barrymore's across the street. the was no way he was coming out the stagedoor. it took each cast member at least 45 mintues to get from the stage to barrymore's, which is right down the street.

re: re: re: re: Nicest Broadway Peformers
 Feb 8 2004, 01:08:28 PM
the nicest person if ever meet at a stage door was gegory haines back in 1996 when he was in jelly's last jam.
and to answer your question elphie i waited at the stage door of a wonderful town a few weekends ago and jennifer did come but after a while and we didnt wait for donna it was realy cold and we'd been out there already a half hour.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'Rocky Horror' pics
 Feb 8 2004, 01:38:32 AM
u would.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:
 Feb 8 2004, 01:25:12 AM
best in show was sooooo funny. i think he's also in the brady bunch movie they neighbor who tries to buy the brady's house.
but as edna i dont know, i'm still praying for john goodman.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'Rocky Horror' pics
 Feb 8 2004, 01:21:29 AM
wasnt the post sept 11th cast and entire show so lame compared to the prior to sept 11th cast (minus terrance mann and daphne rubin-vega).
i didnt even know that was matt till after , i thought he was a bootleg justtin timberlake with that hair. sorry sis

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Jeffrey Carlson in Candida
 Feb 8 2004, 01:16:29 AM

re: re: re: In my CD pl
 Feb 8 2004, 01:15:29 AM
the wild party.. lippa version
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Bette Midler in Gypsy
 Feb 8 2004, 01:13:44 AM
hey broaddwaynyc i dont think its on dvd try vhs. a friend is a big bette fan and i bought it for her a few years back.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Kathie Lee Broadway-Bound?
 Feb 8 2004, 01:11:15 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
re: re: re: re: re: re: Does HARVEY FIRESTEIN come out after matinees?
 Feb 8 2004, 01:04:49 AM
dont even try to point a camera in his direction. "he's a human being not a building" haha but i got one the first month hairspray opened.
re: re: re: SEUSSICAL t-shirts
 Feb 5 2004, 12:45:22 AM
any of those tourist trap stores should have the shirt your looking for. some places have old shirts for cheap but some places charge more for closed show, so shop around.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: My icon...
 Feb 5 2004, 12:43:00 AM
mines a picture of me!
re: re: Raul back in TABOO?!
 Feb 5 2004, 12:42:27 AM
my sister took a picture with after tonights performance, so i would say he's back.
re: re: re: re: TMM 2/14
 Feb 5 2004, 12:40:47 AM
i just saw millie tonight and sutton just got back from a week off and should be in the show the next two weeks before she leaves. but defintitly see it with her she's amazing. i would also try calling the box office at 10am and ask them if she'll be in the show that afternoon.
re: Producers/St. James Theatre question
 Feb 5 2004, 12:37:14 AM
i saw the producers with obsrtacted view the first time matthew and nathan. they were in the balcony and the seats were fine. i just couldn't see the left front corner of the stage. but most of the show takes place center stage you wouldn't miss much.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: LOOK OUT MAGGIE'S BACK
 Feb 3 2004, 10:28:38 PM
she's no idina.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Ricky Martin in the
 Feb 2 2004, 11:12:56 PM
i think thats even worst then richard chamberlain was billy flynn.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Richard Chamberlain is the next Billy Flynn???
 Feb 2 2004, 11:12:15 PM
i think that casting would be worst then melanie.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Movin out or Annie ?
 Feb 2 2004, 11:11:29 PM
niether save your money! sorry
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You