News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kellio16

Kellio16 Profile Photo
Member Name: Kellio16
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: BROADWAY Survey
 Jul 20 2006, 02:33:03 PM
1. Drowsy chaperone
2. Rent
3. The Light in the Piazza
4. Wicked
5. Hairspray
6. Sweeney Todd
7. Chicago
8. Urinetown
9. Thoroughly Modern Millie
10. The Great AMericna Trailer Park Musical (I know its off Broadway, but still)

Have you ever seen these shows live? If so, where?
Yes, in NYC and their respective theaters

What's your favorite song from play 2?
"Take Me or Leave Me"

Who's your favorite character from pla

re: wicked and rent is killing youth
 Jul 3 2006, 11:01:37 PM
WhenURScrap, the responses might be rude, but that kid brought it on himself. That was a ridiculous post to make, ESPECIALLY if it's your first. He kind of deserves it... I'm just sayin!
smoking
 Jun 7 2006, 01:55:17 PM
As interesting as the back and forth on this thread is, I agree with those that say it's not any of our business if they smoke or not. I don't smoke, but I also wont hang someone up by their toes and beat them with a stick if they do, just as long as they are respectful of those around them. Basically if youre not blowing smoke in my face I don't care what you do. If a broadway star smokes or not WHO CARES...they arent sticking a cigarette in your mouth and forcing you to do it... SO LET IT GO!
re: Saint Heaven
 Jun 2 2006, 09:11:49 AM
It's definately worth the trip! I'm going up tonight for opening night! I cant waitt o get up there!
re: Saint Heaven
 Jun 1 2006, 11:03:53 PM
I've been working on the show and it's AMAZING! The entire cast is FABULOUS! I Highly suggest that anyone that can get out to Connecticut to see it goes it's a great show! And Deborah is great in her role as Maggie, Like I said, the whole cast is just amazing! I've seen it about a hundred times in rehearsal and I still can't wait to see it again!
re: Will Chase
 May 31 2006, 01:17:03 PM
I was a PA on Last Comic Standing and his wife was one of the contestants that's why he was there. I got to meet him he's a great guy. Lori is awesome as well, cute couple those two!
re: Work Suprise!
 May 7 2006, 06:51:13 PM
HAHA I LOVE the witty banter on these boards!
re: Last 10 Shows You've Seen
 May 6 2006, 03:35:47 PM
1. Drowsy Chaperone (Broadway)
2. Urinetown (Florida Players Production at The University of Florida)
3. Cofessions of a Mormon Boy (off-Broadway)
4. Altar Boyz (off-Broadway)
5. Sweeney Todd (Broadway)
6. The Producers (Broadway)
7. Jewtopia (off-Broadway)
8. Chicago (Broadway)
9. Chita Rivera: The Dancer's Life (Broadway)
10. The Light in the Piazza (Broadway)

re: Hairspray auditions Sunday...
 May 4 2006, 03:05:04 PM
Where are they?
re: Where You Laughed the Most: Drowsy
 May 3 2006, 01:40:42 AM
After the initial thought of "what the @#$% is happening here? I'm so confused!" I got a good laugh at The Man In Chair playing the wrong record!

On a side note- There was a women in the theater with us that was laughing so loud and so long at the part where he eats the power bar, that the entire theater actually started laughing at her. Even Bob Martin was making faces at her and trying not to laugh. She happened to be sitting next to me (of course) and I was laughing so hard at he

re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
 May 1 2006, 07:17:15 PM
This is an awful tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to Shoshana also.
re: Kristin in WICKED movie, returning etc.
 Apr 28 2006, 08:36:21 PM
I agree I think Christopher Columbus definately should not direct Wicked.
 Apr 28 2006, 08:23:11 PM
OH Universal will definately make the movie I have no doubt, but it wont be for a while. They are being smart about it. They are going to wait until the ticket sales start to slip and then use the movie to boost the sales back up again.
 Apr 28 2006, 06:40:09 PM
Since Wicked is Produced by Universal they are going to milk it for all it's worth on Broadway. They won't even think about a film version until the ticket sales start to drop off, which doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. So those of you that are anti-wicked need not worry about it right now.

Being someone in film I think that, if done correctly, Wicked can be a very good movie. They would need a really good director with a good eye for special effects to make it work though

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You