News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for markthomas

markthomas Profile Photo
Member Name: markthomas
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: New Recordings by Murney, Block, Fraser, & Butler Now Online!  Aug 17 2004, 07:04:11 PM
SCOTT ALAN SCOTT ALAN SCOTT ALAN YOU ROCK - YOU ROCK - YOU ROCK (Going back and listening again)
scott alan  Aug 13 2004, 08:31:04 AM
He also wrote that Stephanie J Block song 'Never Never Land' from Standing Ovations
re: Will Stephanie J. Block replace Idina Menzel?  Aug 9 2004, 09:38:27 AM
- I am so sorry #$!@ I meant she is replace Eden as standby -
re: Will Stephanie J. Block replace Idina Menzel?  Aug 9 2004, 09:05:16 AM
Shoshana Bean. She was in Hairspray.
re: Will Stephanie J. Block replace Idina Menzel?  Aug 9 2004, 09:03:14 AM
Shoshana Bean is replacing Eden
never never land  Aug 9 2004, 08:04:00 AM
=-) good tune, amazing composer
Scott Alan  Jul 12 2004, 01:14:19 PM
Scott Alan for sure
re: a standing ovation for standing ovations!  May 26 2004, 11:39:37 AM
I missed Stephanie Block singing Never Never Land ? That was one of my favorite songs at that Scott Alan past showcase @ the duplex !!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&* IM PISSED. After the show I called this song as an instant theater favorite. I know people would love it. Will this show air or have sound clips ? I LOVE STEPHANIE BLOCK
re: a standing ovation for standing ovations!  May 24 2004, 01:11:37 PM
May I ask what everybody sang last night ? I wasnt able to attend due to the sold out tickets but would love details on what was performed, etc -Mark T
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Scott Alan Showcases Songs at the Duplex -  Apr 12 2004, 02:31:18 PM
Craig will that never never land song be on the recording when it premieres ? I really need a copy of it =-) It made me cry and Kate and Courtney were sensational during it and the song is one of those musical theater gems that I predict will be sung by everyone once there is sheet music for it
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Scott Alan Showcases Songs at the Duplex -  Apr 12 2004, 02:28:45 PM
YOUNG AND HOT !!*&@ DONT FORGET HOT HOT HOT !!!!!!!!!!!
re: re: re: re: re: Scott Alan Showcases Songs at the Duplex -  Apr 12 2004, 02:09:03 AM
They didnt have a set list so I dont know any of the names of the songs for you sorry. Shoshana sang Home though and Scott announced tonight that the song with Shoshana singing has been selected as the official theme song for the summer olympic games but it isnt official yet, but imagine Shoshana Bean all over NBC/ABC/CBS (???) singing that song. GREAT NEWS
re: re: Scott Alan Showcases Songs at the Duplex -  Apr 12 2004, 12:07:33 AM
a great show doesnt even describe it. That show was so incredible and packed to the wall that I didnt even mind I couldnt move in my seat. Scott Alan is my God and is so incredibly sexy and the performers - well - they were the perfect fit to sing his music. If you missed it you missed one of the best shows this year hands down !!!!
re: re: Scott Alan show on Easter  Apr 9 2004, 03:29:14 PM
Rumor has it that Billy and Shoshana will be singing a duet and it is off the hook. I will be at the 9 showing and I have to say I am more excited about this show then any other of the year HIS MUSIC IS INTROSPECTIVE AND DEEP.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:  Apr 5 2004, 01:58:26 PM
That song Shoshana sang was brilliant and touching and her performance was moving and thoughtful and I love Scott Alans work since I saw his reading of Piece and I cant wait to see Scotts showcase Sunday night. Will you be there Craig ?!?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Gavin Creel and Billy Porter to Sing Scott Alan Tunes April 11 - playbill.com  Mar 27 2004, 01:03:34 PM
I am back at school and havent had a second to post, but cant wait for this show. I love Scott Alans work. Im probablly the only one on here who has seen his readings and last showcase. He really is an awesome writer. A little dark but his melodys will stick in your head for days. He is a ballad writer. If you like 'Home' with Shoshana Bean you will like the rest of his music. I dont even think thats the best. There is a song called Goodnight that breaks me and makes me cry everytime or thi
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Gavin Creel and Billy Porter to Sing Scott Alan Tunes April 11 - playbill.com  Mar 23 2004, 11:03:48 PM
Scotts website says Cheyenne Jackson was just added. I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW. I'm there for both shows. Wonder if Gavin and Cheyenne will sing together.
re: Gavin Creel and Billy Porter to Sing Scott Alan Tunes April 11 - playbill.com  Mar 22 2004, 01:29:08 AM
Yes, of course Im there. Made a reservation a moment ago for the 9pm.
re: re: Billy Porter and Shoshana Bean  Mar 11 2004, 04:15:09 PM
Beautiful, right ?
Billy Porter and Shoshana Bean  Mar 10 2004, 08:21:01 PM
Ok, I know, I am a big fan of Scott Alan's (Ricky Ian Gordans cousin) and nobody on here every seems to know who he is, but his website says he is doing a showcase April 19th with Billy Porter and Shoshana Bean, AND, he added a song from his new musical 'Piece' with Shoshana Bean Singing it called HOME, and it's so beautiful. Just Shoshana and the piano. I am hoping this will make other fans of this amazing new composer. www.scottalan.net
ps. Does anybody know the venue the showcase wil

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You