News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for megs1122

megs1122 Profile Photo
Member Name: megs1122
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rush Advice
 Aug 18 2011, 12:08:47 AM
BUMP

How picky are the ppl at the box office at Catch me if you can, my student card has an expiry of aug 15 and i wont get a new one til sept...will I still be able to rush?

THNX

Rush Advice
 Aug 16 2011, 06:25:51 PM
How picky are the ppl at the box office at Catch me if you can, my student card has an expiry of aug 15 and i wont get a new one til sept...will I still be able to rush?
Monday night?
 Aug 16 2011, 01:06:23 PM
It appears that Sleep no more is sold out, are there any other ways to grab tix? ie. rush or lotto??
thx

Monday night?
 Aug 16 2011, 08:03:03 AM
Hey all,

Thanks so much for suggestions so far. Am wanting to do something not broadway (ie. not hair or priscilla).
Any off the beaten track or other off broadway

thanks,
m
x

Monday night?
 Aug 15 2011, 11:57:09 PM
Hey all
I'm looking for suggestions of what to see on a Monday night, off broadway, fringe or otherwise. Specifically I am going to be in the city Monday the 22nd of August.
I so appreciate your help!!!

x

What Original Show Props Do You Have?
 Aug 6 2011, 08:51:05 AM
Rent - matches from light my candle, Mimi's stash, a few guitar picks, CBGB's posters, "the key"

Priscilla - confetti, ping pong ball

Jersey boys - a few claim cheques

Spamalot - the grail was found under my seat and I went up on stage and received a certificate and tin of spam

Rock of ages - a lighter

Wedding singer - the towel thrown by the 'granny'

Hair - a few of the big daisies they throw around during the Be-in

Xana

How to Succeed Rush Advice?
 Aug 5 2011, 12:01:36 PM
BUMP
Neil Simon Leg Room
 Jun 7 2011, 05:57:16 PM
How is row A in the Orch?? Is the stage obscenely tall?

Thanks,
-megs

Neil Simon Leg Room
 Jun 7 2011, 02:57:59 PM
Hey all,
Looking to book some tickets for Catch me if you can, and I'll be taking my partner who is 6'3 so I need some advice on leg room...

Thanks in advance!
-megs

How's the Next To Normal Lottery Lately?
 Aug 5 2010, 10:08:19 PM
Does N2N have any other seats at the theatre that are a of a decent price if one were to loose the lotto (as I tend to do)?
Update...Memphis rush
 Aug 5 2010, 07:55:41 PM
Thanks for your replies, its been a while since I've been in NYC so your help has been much appreciated! :)

-megs

Update...Memphis rush
 Aug 4 2010, 08:22:33 PM
Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone can confirm that Memphis is still doing rush seats? I have heard different opinions.
Thnx!
:)
-megs

re: To anyone who has planned a theater trip to the West End..
 May 11 2009, 03:05:55 PM
When I first moved over here I stayed at this fabulous B&B!
The Arran House Hotel is close to everything and reasonably priced, especially for central London.
If you want more specific details feel free to msg me!
-megs
http://www.arranhotel-london.com/

re: Adam Pascal Herniates Disc; Cary Shields Fills in on RENT Tour for Detr
 Feb 19 2009, 02:57:42 PM
I have seen all three as Roger and Cary is BY FAR my favourite! Adam is great in his own right, but I am not at all a Joshua Kobak fan at all.

re: Poll!
 Sep 12 2008, 07:51:11 PM
RENT because of the past memories associated with it(ironic) and Spring Awakening
re: Bailey After Blonde?
 Sep 3 2008, 11:05:33 AM
Aw, thanks TooDarnHot for you very predictable negative answer!
Have a great day!

re: Spring Awakening on the new 90210
 Sep 3 2008, 10:41:31 AM
I think that 90210 is directed at a specific audience so to go and outwardly bash it is awful. I think its going to do what it means to do, entertain the preteen/teen audience. I was a fan of the original so I enjoyed the various connections to that, my favorite being the return of Nat from the Peach Pit.
I think that having Spring Awakening as a part of it, is very clever marketing especially with the tour just getting going.

I really think that everyone on these boards need to ge

re: Bailey After Blonde?
 Sep 3 2008, 10:35:08 AM
I think its hilarious that you are all "seeing" her in various ditzy blonde roles, hello stereo type??? She has an amazing voice and your comments are insulting to say the least.
re: student rush
 Sep 3 2008, 10:29:56 AM
Hey there,
I will write to you before any rude or negative comments appear.

Check out http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/ for some information on which shows offer rush. Also, Playbill does a good job of summarizing the information.
If you find a specific show you want to see, search on these board to see if it has been mentioned lately in terms of times to show up etc. before you start a new thread.
Good Luck,
-megs

AVE Q Toronto
 Aug 25 2008, 02:19:42 PM
A friend of mine did lotto last week and had no problem winning 5th row ORCH center! Good Luck!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You