News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LynchMob

LynchMob Profile Photo
Member Name: LynchMob
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Jan 24 2007, 03:42:01 PM
Photos from the final wedding singer show & the 3 borgata shows are available for viewing here:

http://mobshots.net

shots from 2003-2005 are being reloaded ...

Jan 19 2007, 08:32:45 PM
Kinda off topic..
Special Borgata tour shirts from the first show w/ Lynch & Josefsberg on sale at the mob
Lynch's Comedy Central special is supposedly on tonight at midnight (but they've "lied" before)

Jan 18 2007, 06:50:46 PM
Thanks everyone

Liotte, the site layout is going to be changed so that the photos are easier to view but I just thought i'd get them up before too much time has gone by.

The camera I used for that show (and the borgata lynch shows) is just a little point and shoot. A Sanyo 5 MP because my professional camera is being fixed.

Jan 18 2007, 03:10:42 PM
all i was able to take before i got yelled out...
 Jan 15 2007, 02:53:39 AM
@ Lynch's show tonight was Tina, Christina, Amy, Kern ... atleast the ones I noticed.

I have photos from all 3 nights to edit and then I will load them (plus the final WS photos) to the site. When that is finally done, I'll post a link.

Jan 13 2007, 04:52:20 AM
I just have to say that i LOVE LOVE LOVE Josefsberg. I was worried that maybe he was funny while they were backstage at the ws but would he hold up @ a Lynch show. I have seen every combo there is of Lynch w/ his friends on tour and David fit right in...( better than a few in my opinion)He added to the show but didnt try to take over and make it all about him. He joked about being on stage 16 years and how lynch waltzed in his first year and got a tony nom. It was cute. I cant wait to see him ag
 Jan 11 2007, 11:18:25 AM
If I remember correctly its a big paid lot or garage that cost $5
 Jan 10 2007, 11:43:48 PM
I have some photos from the last WS show... As soon as I solve an issue w/ the server Lynch-mobphotos.net is on I'll post a link.

Jan 10 2007, 01:21:38 PM
I'll be at fridays show... photographing it. Sat & Sun is still up in the air.

Anyone else kind of wondering if Lynch is going to do the sound-check version of Grow Old With You?
The "and I have herpes" version? He use to end last tours shows w/ that version of Grow Old w/ You.. I wouldnt be surprized if he does it since so many fans know thats what hes been doing and loved it last tour.

Dec 10 2006, 04:57:29 PM
Stephen has a gig at the Borgata in Atlantic City and then I've heard talk of a European tour.

Stephen has 3 shows @ the Borgata in Jan. And then a bit of a break till March when he starts hitting the west coast to do some shows that he had to cancel on the last tour due to starting TWS stuff in Seattle.
The European tour is just talks among fans hoping for it.

Nov 29 2006, 07:55:05 PM

Nov 19 2006, 06:45:28 PM
TWSfan4ever:
hey, bwayondabrain, wat stephen lynch site were u on to get the pic...i wanna look at the rest they have

PM me the link or post it, w/e...

that was from a photo i took of the dress rehearsal for the show back in march. Its on Lynch-Mob.net to go directly from the photos the link is

re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Nov 9 2006, 09:34:48 AM
Stephen was great as always although complaining about having to sign boobs, Stephen and I convinced Lynchmob to come out from BEHIND the camera to take a picture with me,

LOL the first part is a totally lynch tour moment... And we should def. get a photo together this time :o)

re: Will Stephen Lynch be on broadway again?
 Oct 29 2006, 08:10:50 AM
I think it would depend on the role... He did go to college for theatre arts and has done several shows/musicals at the barn theatre in Kalamazoo,MI. Acting was his original plan before his comedy thing just kinda happened for him.

Oct 10 2006, 09:29:25 AM
theatrelovr: Stephen Lynch is w/ the show till March 31st, 2007. However he has been out sick this past week.
re: The Wedding Singer Tonight - 10/5
 Oct 5 2006, 06:16:17 PM
yes, it was her foot...
 Oct 5 2006, 10:10:10 AM
As broadwaybaby086 posted at 8:58am, it was cute. Missed seeing Lynch though.
I would say it was on right around 8:50...

Oct 3 2006, 09:49:33 PM
Lynch has been sick, plus his wife broke her foot a few days ago.
re: WIGGING out about The Wedding Singer!
 Sep 2 2006, 02:11:14 PM
yes it was a wig, which he HATED. It only lasted thru Seattle much to my disappointed when I saw the dress rehearsal in NY. I was so looking forward to teasing him. But it really does look better w/out it.
 Aug 7 2006, 03:18:12 PM
the had comment was directed to the post that seem to doubt him taking these days off since having a vacation scheduled for sept.
he is still taking his vacation, these are just two personal days he needs

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You