News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for treyisthekiller

treyisthekiller Profile Photo
Member Name: treyisthekiller
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://myspace.com/treyisthekiller
Blog Address: http://livejournal.com/~treyisthekiller
Profile: Im TREY. Im from Houston, Texas, but i will soon be attending the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Hollywood, CA. And HOPEFULLY transferring to the New York campus after a year. Feel free to say hello.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spring Awakening Open calls
 Apr 12 2008, 06:40:35 PM
Does anyone know if they are adding an LA open at all? I was surprised when Los Angeles wasn't on the list of cities for this new bunch of auditions.
re: movies you'd LIKE to see musical-ized?
 Apr 12 2008, 06:34:16 PM
THAT THING YOU DO

...would be the most amazing musical.

re: Strike - Actors?
 Nov 14 2007, 03:15:49 PM
I was under the impression that the casts were still making there full paychecks which is why the industry was losing roughly 17 million a day?

You someone said, it's NOT their strike.

SINATRA the musical
 Aug 26 2007, 07:57:29 PM
So with all the commercial success of jersey boys, youd think a musical of the same style would be under work...but about frank sinatra.

His life would definetly be a great story, and the music is clearly amazing...not to mention the rat pack, the movies, the friends, the women.

i think it would be a great show.

re: Equiy fights Cancer?
 Jul 4 2007, 03:25:51 AM
thats awesome! i had no idea the BC/EFA helped out with other causes as well. thats really cool.

I am an actor, but this stuff is also very important to me, like it probably is to you guys too.

thanks for the info, Fosse, and others!

Equiy fights Cancer?
 Jul 3 2007, 05:16:46 PM
You always hear about Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids, but is broadway/equity doing anything about raising awareness or funds towards cancer developement?
re: Revivals They Should Do
 Jun 19 2007, 01:40:39 AM
I would love to see an arthur miller play brought back. kinda bring some audiences to see a play, rather than a musical.

all my sons, death of a salesman. hmm. just a thought?

re: COMPANY Nat'l Tour?
 Jun 17 2007, 07:56:00 PM
very much simply speculation. its a great show, and id love the chance to see it
re: COMPANY Nat'l Tour?
 Jun 17 2007, 07:39:56 PM
they should extend the nyc contract until like mid august because im moving in a matter of weeks haha
COMPANY Nat'l Tour?
 Jun 17 2007, 07:25:11 PM
Are there any Company Tour plans in the works?

no idea, and i couldnt find any news about it! maybe i didnt look hard enough?

re: indie/rock music?
 Mar 29 2007, 09:20:05 PM
wow. ben folds opening for john mayer? both are amazing live. that will be an awesome time. and yes, fred jones part 2 is what i think ive decided on.
 Mar 28 2007, 07:28:54 PM
i was also thinking maybe some ben folds (Fred Jones Pt. 2) or ben folds five (Brick)

perhaps.

Mar 24 2007, 04:14:47 PM
thank you sean, i appreciate it
 Mar 24 2007, 03:06:27 AM
well, the only reason i said duncan sheik is because i could play my acoustic guitar, and i thought that might be fun.

as for everyone just on here talking nonsense...i was just asking a simple question from my peers, and if you didnt agree with something, just dont reply? sorry if i upset anyone.

Mar 13 2007, 12:51:26 AM
im 18. i have a pretty good vocal range, and some power. I was thinking about barely breathing by duncan sheik, because i could play my guitar also!
 Mar 9 2007, 12:19:48 AM
im a young male auditioning for a musical that requires an indie/rock song as an audition piece. thats all that really needs to be said.
indie/rock music?
 Mar 9 2007, 12:10:50 AM
Hey guys...

i need a indie/rock song for an audition coming up, and I am completely lost. I have never used anything but musical numbers for auditions. any suggestions? reply or pm

thanks!

re: Spring Awakening Cast article in NY Mag
 Mar 5 2007, 10:23:20 PM
thats good, but tasteful can only go so far with nudity on sstage. i cant wait to see it in the next months of 2! i fell in love with the music pretty much the second i heard it
re: Spring Awakening Cast article in NY Mag
 Mar 5 2007, 05:58:02 PM
does anyone know the extent of the hayloft [sex] scene?

I havent been able to see the show, but thinking about it...it seems that too much would almost take away from the show itself.

re: Avenue Q Audition
 Jan 23 2007, 12:08:47 AM
puppeteer role. im audition for princeton/rod. or nikki/trekkie
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You