News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elphaba432

elphaba432 Profile Photo
Member Name: elphaba432
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Hi! I hope everyone is doing well. My favorite musical is Wicked. My favorite colors are pink and green. I also love Kristin Chenoweth.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who was the nicest Broadway actor or actress you met?
 Apr 24 2008, 05:01:05 PM
Kristin Chenoweth, cuz she's the only one I've met! haha
re: Legally Blonde Reality Show
 Feb 28 2008, 05:53:03 PM
Oh, I guess I didn't hear her right. Yeah, she looked right. She had blonde hair and was really nice. I dodn't really request anything. She also had a daughter, who was like four and she was so cute!
Legally Blonde Reality Show
 Feb 28 2008, 05:50:13 PM
I was on the train going from Washington D.C. to New York City. I overheard this woman talking and she said she going to New York City because she was accepted to be on the Legally Blonde Reality TV show that will air on MTV in the spring. Her name is Kathleen Murphy, when the show comes on I'm going to vote for her.
re: Heath Ledger is Dead
 Jan 22 2008, 06:23:16 PM
That's sad. I watched The Patriot (with gore and blood) when I was six and saw it again in school. I was obssesed with him for while. I feel bad for his young daughter...
re: If you could play one character...
 Jan 8 2008, 06:33:40 PM
Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd)
Eponine (Les Miserables)
Elphaba (Wicked)
Mimi (Rent) lol inside joke with friends....

re: The 'I Miss 'Boy Meets World' Thread
 Jan 1 2008, 06:35:06 PM
I miss this show way too much, so I got every episode on DVD. I watch the episodes everyday. I love the episode when Topanga moves and then comes back in the rain ("Long Walk to Pittsburgh parts 1 and 2). I also watch the episode when Cory and Topanga get married a lot (Its About Time).
re: Broadway star sightings!
 Jun 17 2007, 02:51:15 PM
This has never happened to me, but it happened to my friend. She saw Taye and Idina in an airport once... she said Idina was mean and Taye was sweet.
re: your playbill collections?
 Jun 17 2007, 02:45:18 PM
I just started collected them, so I have like 8 in my collection. I get them from shows I see myself not from my friends. I can't wit to collect more- a LOT more.
re: The Broadway Show Letter Game
 Jun 13 2007, 05:17:03 PM
Spring Awakening
re: Your best feeling leaving a show
 May 28 2007, 07:31:48 PM
Well, after I saw "Wicked" I felt amazing! I was so excited to see it! Although, I was very sad because it was over.

Also, after "The Appl Tree" because I had just seen Kristin Chenoweth perfrom live and I got to meet her, too! I felt like the happiest person!

re: Kristin Chenoweth is a nut! 'SEND'
 May 22 2007, 05:21:17 PM
I LOVE Kristin!!!! She is so funny! I wish I could meet her again...
re: B'way Actors in Commercials
 Apr 25 2007, 03:41:20 PM
Can't forget Kristin Chenoweth in the Old Navy commercials. And I saw that commercial with Taye Diggs, too.
How do people know you love Broadway musicals?
 Apr 11 2007, 04:49:05 PM
So,how do they?
For me it's that I go to McDonald's just to buy the cute, little Wizard of Oz dolls! No meal! and...because there just about the only thing I talk about.
What about you guys?

re: Powerful,Meaningful,Moving Lyrics
 Apr 6 2007, 04:36:11 PM
Everything from "For Good". I mean, when i first got the albumn (and hadn't seen the show yet) I was crying! Then after I saw the show and it made sense, I began to cry harder!
The lyric that is the most powerful, meaningful, moving lyric of the song for me is...
"You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart."

re: So, Whatcha Seeing Next?
 Apr 2 2007, 03:38:52 PM
I'm seeing Rent soon! I'm not sure of the exact date, though! Whatever, because I know I'm seeing it!
re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Feb 24 2007, 05:47:17 PM
Megan Hilty has sent me a picture and a note. I sent a letter to Kristin Chenoweth, but she hasn't responded yet and it has been like 7 months. That doesn't matter because I met her at The Apple Tree stage door and got her autograph which is better anyway.
re: who is your favortive broadway actor who u will never get enugh??
 Dec 6 2006, 05:58:24 PM
Kristin Chenoweth
re: First Broadway Show
 Dec 4 2006, 06:36:11 PM
It was the Lion King in 1998. I was little and I started to love Broadway musicals. That's how I got here!
If you could...
 Dec 4 2006, 06:33:18 PM
I would say Kristin Chenoweth!
We'd probaly have a nice lunch and walk around Times Square! It would be my dream day! :)

re: Kristin Chenoweth Profile in Sunday NY Times
 Dec 2 2006, 07:19:38 PM
Yeah, my dad found it and told me to read it! She's gone from a seed to a flower! (Okay, so that means she has worked her way up very nicely.) Anyway, it was a great article.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You