News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for aihyde007

aihyde007 Profile Photo
Member Name: aihyde007
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Previews Thread
 May 16 2023, 02:37:10 PM

anyone have any luck using the code Oops50 at the box office? Thanks in advance!

Dragon Spring Phoenix Rising at The Shed
 Jun 24 2019, 11:09:11 PM

JBroadway said: "marie26 said: "Arca has remixed some of sia´s songs especially for the show.The sound in this amazing space is great and it really works with some of the visual movements all the way through the show. Its great if you love kung fu fighting, visuals and music. The timing was spot on and the principals are multi talented. especially loved the visual strength of the show. I have not seen anything like this in new york for a while."

The Official TDF Thread
 May 22 2017, 01:39:35 PM

Had 2 tickets to the 3pm Sunday matinee on 5/21.  Seats were second row orch, house right

Ragtime Revival CD Sampler
 Oct 28 2010, 10:32:04 AM
i'd love to check this out if anyone can help out :)
re: RAGTIME, BYE BYE BIRDIE on TDF
 Dec 12 2009, 06:03:14 PM
saw the matinee of ragtime today and my seats were row S orchestra on house left. We were about 5 seats off the aisle.
Extra ticket to Jersey Boys 11/7
 Nov 7 2008, 11:04:16 AM
I have one ticket for tonight's performance. The ticket is for Orch row v - I can meet you at the theater as I'll be sitting next to you.

Looking to sell for face or best offer!

Feel free to PM with questions

re: The Official 'In The Heights' Love Thread....
 May 26 2008, 01:55:26 PM
me too pls I like PMs
re: 110 in the Shade closing this weekend!
 Jul 27 2007, 01:32:55 PM
speaking of rush, anyone know how its been lately? was going to try to rush for the sat evening..
Selling 2 tix : Joe Iconis @ Ars Nova 7/20
 Jul 14 2007, 11:41:40 AM
Selling two tickets to the Joe Iconis concert at Ars Nova next Friday. Selling for 15 a piece (face value less service charges) or best offer. PM me for details
re: Spring Awakening Stage Seats
 Jun 19 2007, 05:57:39 PM
all the sept on-stage tix sold out the day they went on sale... one of the show's producers posted that last week to let everyone know.. he said they'll announce when oct tix go on sale...
re: 110 Degrees Rush Tix
 May 12 2007, 11:01:00 AM
Thanks for the info everyone!
110 Degrees Rush Tix
 May 11 2007, 11:05:03 PM
Anyone try general/student rush for this show yet? I wasn't sure how early I should go. I saw on talkin' broadway, they have both general rush and student rush but the student rush isn't until an hour before showtime. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
re: Grey Gardens Balcony
 May 2 2007, 01:14:27 PM
Thanks, Princeton!
re: Grey Gardens Balcony
 May 2 2007, 12:15:55 PM
does anyone know how early we should get there for the balcony seats? i know they go on sale when the box office opens. are they limited quantity so we should arrive a few hours before the box office opens? if we rush another show and walk over after we get those tickets, do you think they'll still have balcony seats left? thanks!
re: Spamalot Balcony
 May 2 2007, 09:18:27 AM
does anybody know how the rear balcony seats are? thanks!
re: Spamalot discounts
 May 1 2007, 11:47:03 AM
Sorry for the confusion everyone! I actually didn't want to start a new topic because this one already existed... This topic was started a long time ago and that link has indeed expired.

I was just posting here because I am interested in spamalot discounts but CoolKid and Flamenco both posted their questions a long time ago... Sorry about, I probably should have clarified...

If anyone knows of new spamalot discounts, let me know! Thanks

Jordangirl, I read about S

re: Spamalot discounts
 May 1 2007, 09:43:14 AM

Just wondering if anyone knew of any codes or discounts available for Spamalot right now. I found one at BroadwayBox.com but it isn't valid for the night I want to go. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

re: COMPANY Discount
 Oct 11 2006, 01:31:09 PM
No discount codes for ACL that I know of. This discount is for the preview performances, m-th, that is why they're cheaper. It isn't valid for fri-sun performances. Since ACL has officiall opened, I doubt they'll have any discount codes for it

re: Legally Blonde the musical?
 Sep 27 2006, 02:03:22 PM
apparently, they were taking publicity shots at columbia and they have a photo of laura bell bundy on the steps of CU.

re: Free AmEx Tickets
 Sep 7 2006, 12:02:45 PM
i believe this is the first time they've done a promotion like this..

eligible cards can be found here

and here are some FAQs as well (http://www.membershipchangeseverything.com/global/faqs.jsp)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You