News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for poodleboy2

poodleboy2 Profile Photo
Member Name: poodleboy2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Side Show Act 2 Question
 Mar 5 2015, 09:06:14 AM
It was the half man half woman character.
Name the 1st Broadway show you saw -- on Broadway
 May 27 2011, 11:05:08 AM
Saturday July 26,1980

Camelot -matinee
Richard Burton reprised his role as Arthur in a revival that ran from July 8, 1980 to August 23, 1980 at the New York State Theater at Lincoln Center. Christine Ebersole played Guenevere, and Richard Muenz was Lancelot.

West Side Story - evening
The Broadway revival opened at the Minskoff Theatre on February 14, 1980 and closed on November 30, 1980
It starred Ken Marshall as Tony, Hector Jamie Mercado as Bernardo, Josie de Guzm

Christmas songs in musicals
 Oct 7 2010, 08:27:41 AM
Lovers on Christmas Eve, from I Love My Wife.
re: Bway Actors Currently on TV Commercials
 Dec 7 2009, 11:44:11 AM
MaryAnn Plunket (Me and My Girl- tony best actress 1987 and replaced B.P. in Sunday In The Park...) on a Lowe's Christmas Commercial. She is showing her daughter the decorations via a computer and walks outside and sees her.
re: Damn Yankees Tickets
 May 6 2008, 08:50:54 AM
You might try another night, the 10th is opening night. Maybe that is why you are having trouble.
re: Gypsy Opening Night Arrivals!
 Mar 28 2008, 01:22:48 PM
If anyone cares about how to dress for the theater, look a Mandy. If an actor dresses like that for an opening night, no one needs to worry about wearing jeans or sneakers or whatever. The actors don't care how the audience dresses, only the other audience members.

re: 'Wicked' on Ugly Betty - Fake Lobby!
 Nov 2 2007, 10:23:31 AM
I loved "I'm Not That Girl", with Marlo Thomas who is "That Girl" as Daniel's date.
re: Lengthy Opening Numbers that Do and Don't Work...
 Jun 28 2007, 02:59:25 PM
I like "Comedy Tonight" opening for "A Fummy Thing Happened on The Way to the Forum". It always stands out in my memory.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You