News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for A19Ben

A19Ben Profile Photo
Member Name: A19Ben
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Tony Stevens  Nov 12 2004, 10:51:54 AM
yeah i he is a really nice guy! could not wish to meet anyone as nice!
Tony Stevens  Nov 11 2004, 12:34:27 PM
He is a choreographer and i just wanted to know if anyone on here knows his work or anything? e.g whats shows he has done or what shows he is doing?
Adam Pascel : CD's  Nov 10 2004, 12:36:55 PM
hi all, can anyone please tell me which is the best out of his cd's and why? dont know which one to buy.....or just to buy them both!
and where is the best place to get it from for the best price?

thanks for your time

Ben x

re: Favourite Male Musical Stars and Why (From Any Decade)  May 12 2004, 02:23:43 PM
Hugh Jackman - because he is just so good from as soon as he walks on stage and gives a 110% every time and he has a lovely rich tone to his voice!

Adam Pascal and Tony Vincent because these two guys have the best ROCK voices in musical theatre they make me go WOW when ever i hear them!

Ben x x x

re: Your Favourite Schwartz Musical?  Mar 30 2004, 11:51:45 AM
i think wicked is my fav....but i like some of the music from children of eden too!

but i think some of the music out of pipin too, but he also did a good job of god spell.....the music in that is fab too!

love Ben x x x

re: re: re: Slice Of Saturday Night (Musical)  Mar 30 2004, 11:49:34 AM
mister mat: i know you called it cafe a go go....did you mean by any chance the club ago go?

but i live in the uk so if anyone knows anywhere in the uk i could get it from that would be great!!

thanks for your time Ben x

Slice Of Saturday Night (Musical)  Mar 29 2004, 08:30:52 AM
does any1 know where i can get the music score for this show?

any help at all would be great thanks

love Ben x x x

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:Tony Vincent.......We Will Rock You.....  Feb 26 2004, 07:03:28 AM
thats his real hair!

when he first came into we will rock you it was quite short then it got longer and loger and then he had a little trim....then he let it grow and by his last nite, you could not see his eyes.....his fring was that long...lol

love Ben x x x

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:Tony Vincent.......We Will Rock You.....Jusus Chris  Feb 25 2004, 02:32:25 PM
yeah i have met him few times and i have to say he is a really nice guy! and had all the time in the world for me....even tho i did also catch him seeking out of the stage door 2 times lol!

love Ben x x x

re: re: re: re: re:Tony Vincent.......We Will Rock You.....Jusus Chris  Feb 23 2004, 02:37:58 PM
only since he has come back to the US from the UK he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth!!!!

love Benx x x x

re: re:Tony Vincent.......We Will Rock You.....Jusus Chris  Feb 23 2004, 06:13:23 AM
yep thid guy really does have one hell of a voice!

love Ben x x x

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Bombay Dreams  Feb 21 2004, 12:20:14 PM
well this is what it said at the dominion last saturday!!! really
it said get two free tickets for this top show when you buy tickets for we will rock you.....so bombay dreams cant be going that well!

Ben

re: re: re: re: re: re: Bombay Dreams  Feb 21 2004, 12:13:45 PM
ok maybe a.l.w did do more with the show....but i find it funny you say it never at tdiscount tickets places because there are always doing the offer of top price tickets for £25.....so you can go much cheaper and ALSO last saturday when i went to we will rock you....believe me or not but they where giving two free tickets to bombay dreams wi every ticket sold!!!

Ben x

Tony Vincent.......We Will Rock You.....Jusus Christ Superstar ! ! !  Feb 21 2004, 12:05:04 PM
hi there,
i find it very funny that Tony Vincent is from New York and not many people seem to kow him over there!
(he is the guy that has just played the lead in the queen musical in London and he also played judas at the ford centre in NY wi Glen carter!)
do any of you know of him or even know him.....cause i never hear about one talk about him or anything and he is a great guy and a great performer to!
and he has one hell of a voice ! ! !

Love Ben x x x

re: re: re: re: Bombay Dreams  Feb 21 2004, 11:59:55 AM
A.L.W just put money into this show as far as i know! Thats all he had to do with it!

love Ben x x x

re: re: Bombay Dreams  Feb 21 2004, 11:41:18 AM
i come from the uk as many of you know now...when i first saw this show i thought yeah its ok.....but the 2nd time i went....i went to seea friend in it and boy was it C*ap!
the cd makes out there is a big Orchestra but when you get to the theatre there is half the instruments missing!
i dont think this show will last much longer on the west end....and i dont think it will last too long on broadway when it gets there ! ! !

love Ben x x x

re: re: Standing 'Os', etc.  Feb 21 2004, 11:28:01 AM
the thing is today there try to leave the audiance wanting more!!!

x x x

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Aida Student Rush  Feb 18 2004, 08:20:00 AM
hi there wi me being from the uk...i dont know who this DEBORAH COX is? is she well known in the us? has michell gone out of it now then?

thanks love Ben x x x

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Movies to Broadway  Feb 15 2004, 08:06:47 AM
billy eliot is coming out....in the uk cause the auditions are taking place now!

love Ben x

re: re: re: Nicest Broadway Peformers  Feb 8 2004, 05:18:55 PM
Tony Vincent....anyone else meet him? or even know him?

thanks love Ben x x x x

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You