News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Anthony Mouse

Member Name: Anthony Mouse
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Response to Certain Comments About the Singing in Evita
 Dec 8 2012, 05:00:45 PM
I don't doubt you saw Christina in the show. And I am not her Mom, nor do I have any sort of personal relationship with her, nor do I think she necessarily gives a better performance than Elena. What she does do is sing the score effortlessly and has at every single performance, and what I object to is someone unfairly criticizing a performer in an attempt to build up another performer of whom they are a fan/friend/aunt/etc. think I will go back to lurking now.
 Dec 7 2012, 10:57:34 AM
Nope. You can debate belt v.mix, character interpretation. Patti v. The field but I have seen every single performance of Christina's and she has never struggled to hit the notes. Never. In 9 months. Not one. In fact, she struggles less than pretty much any singer i have ever heard. Not sure what your ulterior motive is but you either know nothing about singing or there is something else at play here. There is NO WAY a person who knew anything abiut singing could listen to Christina sing and thi
 Dec 5 2012, 07:54:01 AM
"I saw Chrisina and she struggled to hit them"

ummm. No you didnt. First time poster. Long time lurker. Hi.

I read that comment and felt compelled to post. I work on the show and can say with absolute certainty that Chritina DeCicco has NEVER struggled to hit a single note. Not one. One of the most consistant singers I have ever heard. Just sayin'.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You