News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SuzieT

SuzieT Profile Photo
Member Name: SuzieT
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: mel gibson
 Mar 8 2004, 11:14:03 PM
I saw the movie and didn't see antisemetics in it. I also didn't want to go out and antagonize Germans after Shindlers List. All of this is a part of history. We went through it and learned from it. We can't blame the American Indian, Jews, Germans or anyone for our history.
What we do now is the important part and that is treat all humans with dignity and have character within ourselves.

re: Favorite Broadw
 Mar 8 2004, 08:57:02 AM
I like Thoughly Modern Millie, 42nd Street and Phantom
re: mel gibson
 Mar 8 2004, 08:55:15 AM
Congratulations to Mel on the success of his movie "The Passion of Christ"
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Hunter Foster on Queer Eye
 Mar 5 2004, 08:14:59 AM
That was Eugene Gwozdz playing the piano at the reading
re: re: re: mel gibson
 Mar 1 2004, 05:16:49 PM
Was he born in the USA or just moved here after he was born abroad.

re: re: re: Camelot
 Mar 1 2004, 05:15:57 PM
I agree! The story is great, the music is good but it gets a little bogged down and lengthy. Some theaters will cut it down some and that helps.
Mel Gibson
 Mar 1 2004, 10:05:23 AM
What theatrical roles has Mel Gibson done?
re: Camelot
 Mar 1 2004, 10:04:09 AM
I would love to see some new fresh talent on Broadway. There are a lot of great talented actors/actresses in Nashville, Tn; Texas and Florida (and other areas of the country) that could really shine in some of these rolls.
Camelot
 Feb 29 2004, 10:42:00 AM
I love this show! I heard there was a revival! Anyone heard about it? Rumor is that Liam Neilson is to play Arthur!
Casa Manana Ft Worth Texas
 Jan 22 2004, 12:36:27 AM
There are a couple of actors from New York in the Ft Worth Show "Camelot" Does anyone know who they are?
Casa Manana Ft Worth Texas
 Jan 22 2004, 12:35:34 AM
There are a couple of actors in the Ft Worth Show "Camelot" Does anyone know who they are?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You