News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cremi

cremi Profile Photo
Member Name: cremi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will this be Rebecca's year?  Jan 23 2014, 04:06:05 AM
There is only one person who can save this show:
Susan Rigvava-Dumas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmZqffE6MuA

I'm afraid this will be Rebecca's final year.

re: 2009/2010 Season Shows  Jul 6 2009, 09:33:04 AM
There a still plans to open:
Sister Act (TBA)
Rebecca (TBA)

re: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jun 14 2009, 06:23:50 AM
I am sorry to tell you dat rumors dat Wicked will be opening in 2009 are NOT true!
The Van den Ende Theater had been postponed till god know when! The other theatre in the Netherland wich can hold Wicked is CircusTheater, but Mary Poppins in opening there in April 2010!

Wicked will Transfer from Stuttgart to Oberhausen! So still Germany! Willemijn is currently looking to reprise her role in Wicked Oberhausen from March!

re: Best Opening (Not Overture) Number in a Musical  Apr 4 2009, 04:01:35 PM
Everystory is a love story - Aida
I loved the opening of Mary Poppins!

And Ich hab getraumd von Manderlay - Rebecca, gives me chills

re: Rebecca update?  Mar 23 2009, 01:05:30 PM
Rebecca has been pushed back with a small year, aiming to open summer 2010 in Canada and end 2010/begin 2011 on broadway!
re: Tschüss, 'Rebecca'  Dec 30 2008, 04:50:08 PM
I am gonna miss the show have seen the show 7 times in Vienna and live 1000 miles from Vienna. As i typ this the curtain has closed for the last time.

Currently they are working on the translation and the set will be shipped to Canada.

Bis Später Rebecca!

Rebecca on broadway  Sep 6 2008, 12:55:34 PM
Today VBW (austrian prodcution company) has anounced that they are bringing Rebecca to Broadway end 2009 begin 2010! It will be a 12 million dollor production

Further details wel be announced soon!

Perhaps maybe this can change the current state of happy musicals on broadway!

re: Rebecca  May 12 2008, 07:49:43 AM
Susan is the biggest star of the show. I met her last year and she is not planning to do any production outside of vienna! She will return for the last 6 months starting this september.

In Japan a "new"version openend with rave reviews. Another prouction is opening this fall in norway. And there are current plans for; Germany, The Netherlands, Hongary, Uk and Broadway.

The Broadway production has been announced in november 2007 in Vienna. But there are no dates given.

Micheal Kunze is currently working on a translation of Rebecca. But Marie Antoinnete is opening in januari 2009 in Germany so until then don't expect a broadway or West-end version before then.

Here is some rebecca in finland http://www.hkt.fi/ohjelmisto/play.php?name=rebe

re: Any Elisabeth fans on here?  Feb 7 2008, 01:56:30 PM
YES I love Elisabeth, maybe they will try to open it if Rebecca succeeds on Broadway. In November VBW announced that they closed the deal on a B'way production. Micheal Kunze is now working on the new translation.
re: Any Elisabeth fans on here?  Feb 7 2008, 01:56:29 PM
YES I love Elisabeth, maybe they will try to open it if Rebecca succeeds on Broadway. In November VBW announced that they closed the deal on a B'way production. Micheal Kunze is now working on the new translation.
re: Rebecca on Broadway  Dec 19 2007, 02:29:46 AM
I saw Rebecca 5 times and i thought it was great. In my opion its better then Elisabeth. Still i think it would be wonderful to see anything other then Mary Poppins, Mamma Mia, Hairpsray, Wicked. A real drama like Les mis or Phantom or Miss Saigon. I do wish it works out.
re: Rebecca on Broadway  Dec 18 2007, 04:41:50 PM
UGH based on what? have u seen it?
re: Rebecca on Broadway  Dec 18 2007, 03:20:35 PM
and the link to a austrian paper with the newshttp://www.oe24.at/zeitung/kultur/article187841.ece
Rebecca on Broadway  Dec 18 2007, 03:16:58 PM
Vereinigte Buhnen Vienna had confirmed that they are in serious discussions about a American version of Rebecca. Hope they won't screw it up like they did with tanz der vampire
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You