News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BillFinn2

BillFinn2 Profile Photo
Member Name: BillFinn2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: 'If You Can't Sing Pop, Don't Even Try Broadway'
 Jan 31 2004, 05:55:44 PM
Notice your examples for musicals that balance out pop-musicals. All of those are revivals. No one is coming up with new stuff (that becomes successful). I wouldn't say Pop is taking over. Just Disney.
re: re: re: re: re: broadway bares question...
 Jan 29 2004, 11:21:13 PM
I think it's 21 and over because they serve drinks. It could be 18 though, not too sure.
re: re: re: re: re: re: Songs in your Life
 Jan 29 2004, 11:18:08 PM
Mine has to be Defying Gravity. More like Defying Tuition. College costs so much.

That's great Mr. Roxy. My answering machine is a take from Wicked's opening number. "It's Good to hear me isn't it? No need to respond. That was rhetorical but if you leave a message, I couldn't be happier than to respond to it. Have an Ozmapolitan Day."

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked in SF - changes
 Jan 29 2004, 06:39:55 PM
"Dear Old Shiz Reprise" was cut. I think because they changed Dr. Dillamond's fate.

"We Deserve Each Other Reprise" was changed to "The Wicked Witch of the East". They no longer mention Elphaba's time at the Badlands.

Some of the reprises are still in the show, they just aren't listed. Like "The Wizard and I Reprise" is currently more like "The Wizard and I/Something Bad Reprise". "A Sentimental Man" has a reprise in the show still.

"No One Mourns the Wicked Reprise" was add

re: re: re: :Thoroughly Modern Millie /Clearwater, FL
 Jan 27 2004, 10:29:07 PM
Once on this Island
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:
 Jan 27 2004, 09:42:55 PM
Hey, it's Marc Shaiman! The man who supplied the music to my potential Forbidden Broadway parody "Mama I'm a Homo Now"! Awesome! Hey!!!!

Philisophical Question You Have to Answer Cuz You're Marc Shaiman: Where do you feel the direction of Broadway is heading? Has the Golden Age passed us or are we on the precipe of it?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You