News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for i<3jerseyboys

i<3jerseyboys Profile Photo
Member Name: i<3jerseyboys
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: A Chorus Line review 9/23
 Sep 26 2006, 05:59:24 PM
hey billygoatgirl!
glad you liked Chrous Line,remeber me from the Jersey Boys rush line?When I sat down I was waiting for you and you didn't show up,then I read that you didn't realize that the tickets were for the night show,lol you always gotta check your tickets.

re: Official Christian Hoff Love Thread
 Jul 18 2006, 12:51:44 PM
I love Christian Hoff!In May I walked by the theatre and I saw Christian I stopped and said hi and he was nice enough to stop and take a picture with me and we talked for a bit,he was just so nice.
re: RIP RED BUTTONS
 Jul 13 2006, 03:55:49 PM
i can't believe it,i was just watching the poseidon adventure the other day.when i was a kid i use to watch petes dragon all the time with him and jim dale in it.rest in peace....anybody know what the cause of death was?
re: broadway barks
 Jul 8 2006, 09:51:39 PM
katecab>how were the jersey boys?
re: Has anyone written to sutton or beth?
 Jul 8 2006, 09:50:26 PM
i sent sutton a letter in the beggining of june,she never answered me back yet,but i understand that shes been very busy lately,i really hope that she does get a chance to mail me back
re: Backstage at Jersey Boys with Christian Hoff
 Jul 5 2006, 08:02:02 PM
I just watched it,i loved it!christian is so funny and he is such a nice guy,im so happy they made that,i love when they go backstage.
re: How did the film OLIVER!
 Jul 4 2006, 01:09:09 PM
i just watched it on TCM,that is one of my favorite movies,r.i.p jack wild.
re: Happy Birthday John Lloyd Young
 Jul 4 2006, 12:03:07 PM
on the jersey boys blog it says that he is turning 31,happy birthday john!have a good show tonight!
re: Shows You have sen on Broadway
 Jul 2 2006, 02:00:35 PM
The Phantom of The Opera
Wicked
Titanic
Bombay Dreams
Little Shop Of Horrors
Little Women
Hairspray
42nd Street
Mamma Mia
Beauty and The Beast
All Shook Up
Kat and The Kings
The Lion King
The Drowsy Chaperone
Jersey Boys
Tarzan
Cats
I've seen Cinderella at Madison Square Garden and Annie,Peter Pan,Miss Saigon,Throughly Modern Millie at NJPAC

re: re: Steven Blanchard of Beauty and The Beast
 Jun 23 2006, 09:38:18 PM
ive seen the show a couple of times but one time, i think it was like '98 or '97 he wasn't the beast he was gaston,it was when toni braxton was belle
Jersey Boys love
 Jun 22 2006, 10:12:42 PM
yeah, and then there are evil owls and the rooster thinks he's elvis
Jersey Boys love
 Jun 22 2006, 10:06:31 PM
and here i am thinking im the only one in the world who has seen this movie lol i mentioned it to some people and they were like"what are you talking about"i don't remember a thing from it,but i really gotta get it im dying to know if he is in it alot,i wonder what he looks like in it
Jersey Boys love
 Jun 22 2006, 09:55:55 PM
jerseyboyslover>i just found out that christian was in that movie too(rockadoodle)!!thats really funny, i haven't seen that movie in ages, and now i really want to see it to see who he was,his name was scott but i don't remember him.I was talking to a friend and i don't know how it came up but i started thinking about that movie,it was randomly,and it took me forever to think of the name and then i google it and i saw christian's name in the cast!now i gotta go see if its at blockbuster
re: John Lloyd Young posts vacation dates
 Jun 20 2006, 03:47:31 PM
thank you for posting this!i would have died if he wasn't going to be there in august.

re: Happy Birthday Daniel----- Daniel Reichard Appreciation Thread!
 Jun 20 2006, 01:28:23 PM
happy birthday daniel!can't wait to see you in august!
re: Broadway Bares rocked tonight!
 Jun 20 2006, 01:16:00 PM
wow daniel is hot, and yes that is dominic nolfi
 Jun 19 2006, 04:18:07 PM
i LOVE that picture of the jersey boys!!!jly looks gorgeous!!
 Jun 19 2006, 09:06:41 AM
when do you think they will start to post the pictures?i know broadway.com also has a video feature.
re: Person of the Week
 Jun 16 2006, 07:01:27 PM
just saw it,im glad they picked him as the person of the week he has accomplished so much,john is just so adorable!

re: RECENT CELEB SIGHTINGS ON Bway
 Jun 16 2006, 06:17:22 PM
I saw martha plimpton walking down a street and me my mom and my grandmother walked right by her and my grandmother goes"hey its one of the goonies!"she went into a flower shop and my mom followed her into the shop and asked for an autograph but we didn't have any paper so the clerk behind the desk was nice enough to give us a reciept paper,my mom is really embarasing,but it was funny
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You