News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Phil B

Member Name: Phil B
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread
 Nov 26 2017, 06:49:38 PM

Does anyone know how long Bernadette is contracted for?  Thanks

Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions
 Nov 26 2017, 05:23:34 PM

Hi - I'm coming to New York next year, from the UK.  First time in a while.  I've been looking at Mean Girls tickets at the August Wilson Theatre - surprised at how expensive it is compared to the West End!  Paying $250 + fees is really unheard of here.  I've narrowed down my seat choices (still expensive, but more bearable....) to front orchestra on the side (around row D, E or F, 3 or 4 seats in from the far side) or front mezzanine on the side (row A, about

Pippin: First Row Partial View
 May 17 2013, 07:16:05 PM
I sat in the front row at Pippin, and although being so close did have its good moments, the view was extremely restricted. What annoyed me the most was that when I booked the tickets (online), there was no mention whatsoever that these were partial view tickets - the first I knew of it was when I picked the tickets up immediately before the performance, and saw that the tickets had 'partial view' written across the middle of them. I don't find that acceptable
The meaning of Pippin
 Apr 25 2013, 01:10:26 AM
I don't think it's as simple as saying that he grows up; the fact remains that some people do achieve extraordinary things (as Pippin attempts), even once they have grown up. Is the implication that Pippin has failed in life by not achieving these things, or that he has found the true meaning of life (and that extraordinary things aren't actually important), or that for most people, the reality is that grown-up life just isn't extraordinary?
The meaning of Pippin
 Apr 25 2013, 12:38:16 AM
Just got back from Pippin at the Music Box. It was a truly amazing cast and production (but that's another thread....)

On the way back, we were discussing the meaning of the story, and had interpreted it differently. So I was interested to know what others felt:

By the end of the story, is Pippin satisfied and content with the simple life which he has established with Catherine, or is he disappointed that he isn't leading an extraordinary life (and has simply taken a safe opt

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You