News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SuttonFan

SuttonFan Profile Photo
Member Name: SuttonFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SIX - Preview Thread
 May 6 2021, 10:26:48 AM
Thanks Queens. Got tickets for the 17th.
SIX - Preview Thread
 May 6 2021, 10:14:07 AM
I want to go opening night! Trying for it.
SIX - Preview Thread
 May 6 2021, 10:06:27 AM
No code yet.
Anastasia Lottery
 May 2 2018, 08:18:04 AM
What time do they notify you if you won?
Bright Star: Carmen's last hurrah
 Jan 28 2018, 04:42:34 PM
Amen!
 Jan 28 2018, 04:22:01 PM
Watch her final curtain call
https://youtu.be/PgYtqcCOGJo

It was an amazing, beautiful performance.

NYC: Rush Tickets or TKTS?
 Jan 16 2018, 12:47:06 AM

If you don't mind waiting in line in the morning, I prefer rush. You get cheaper tickets. On one trip, I came to NYC, slept on a friend's couch, and saw four shows for less than $150 by rushing. 

Jan 16 2018, 12:38:24 AM

I didn't think Carmen could get any better, but wow. Just wow. The Bright Star tour in Salt Lake is a must see. Read my review in the Deseret News here: https://goo.gl/iaWMpJ

I loved it so much I'm seeing it again Friday and then again on closing night. I feel like I'm witnessing history. 

Jan 5 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Carmen told me it was going to be her understudy, Audrey Cardwell. 

Jan 4 2018, 06:12:11 PM

Carmen Cusack will make her final appearance as Alice Murphy on the Bright Star tour in Salt Lake City. If you didn't catch her on Broadway, seriously don't miss the opportunity to see her in this beautiful role. Read more about it here in the Deseret News: goo.gl/4TFz7S

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 12:40:59 PM

I am so sad none of my family got a code. I would pay anything to see this.

Stubhub/verified fan
 Oct 16 2017, 02:50:12 PM

I feel your pain. Already have Frozen and Mean Girls in May and was hoping for Harry Potter to complete our amazing trip.

Oct 16 2017, 02:49:29 PM

This seems like a total crap show. Everyone I know got standby. Too bad people who will actually buy tickets can't.

Oct 16 2017, 02:42:05 PM

I still haven't received a thing. My husband got standby. So anxious!

Sutton w/Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas
 Oct 16 2017, 11:46:12 AM

Seriously. I'm dying to see it. I haven't won tickets in years. 

Oct 16 2017, 11:43:20 AM

None of my friends have yet. Nervous to know if we just didn't get access or if the email hasn't gone out.

Sutton w/Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas
 Oct 12 2017, 03:19:23 PM

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865690895/Sutton-Foster-Hugh-Bonneville-announced-as-Mormon-Tabernacle-Choir-Christmas-concert-guests.html

SALT LAKE CITY — Broadway star Sutton Foster and acclaimed British actor Hugh Bonneville were announced as this year’s Mormon Tabernacle Choir annual Christmas concert featured guest artist and narrator Oct. 12 on “The Doug Wright Show.”

Foster, known for her Tony Award-winning roles in “Anything Goes” and “Thoroughly Modern Millie,” and Bonneville, known for playing the role of Robert Crawley in the hit drama series “Downton Abbey,” will perform with the renowned choir, Orchestra and Bells on Temple Square at the Conference Center Dec. 14-16.

“Sutton Foster’s crystal-clear voice and vibrant stage presence will pair wonderfully with the choir and orchestra. She will be an absolute delight for audiences,” said music director Mack Wilberg in a press release about the announcement. “We are equally privileged to have the talents of Hugh Bonneville as our narrator bringing to life a story specially tailored to him about joy and peace at Christmas.”

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir’s annual Christmas concerts have been an anticipated holiday tradition for over a decade, seen by more than 60,000 audience members each year. The performances have featured many renowned guests over the years, including Angela Lansbury, Walter Cronkite, Natalie Cole, Renee Fleming, Jane Seymour, David Archuleta and even The Muppets from Sesame Street.

“Each year there is a new theme for the Christmas concert which magnifies the strengths of our guest artists,” said Ron Jarrett, president of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. “With Sutton Foster and Hugh Bonneville headlining the concert, audiences will experience a full-scale production of world class music, dance and storytelling with amazing visual effects in the Conference Center.”

Both of this year’s featured guests have accumulated storied acting careers, including Sutton's originated Broadway roles in “The Drowsy Chaperone,” “Young Frankenstein” and “Shrek The Musical,” as well as Bonneville's film credits including “Notting Hill,” “Iris,” “The Monuments Men” and the recently released “Viceroy's House.”

Sutton has also toured around the country as a solo artist, having performed onstage at Carnegie Hall, Feinstein's and Lincoln Center’s American Songbook series. She has also starred in the TV series “Younger” and “Bunheads.” Bonneville recently returned to the stage with his performance in Ibsen’s “An Enemy of the People” at Chichester Theatre.

Tickets to this year’s Christmas concerts will be distributed online at lds.org/events starting Saturday, Oct. 21 at 10 a.m. MDT on a first-come, first-served basis for up to four tickets per patron. More information and ticket details are available at mormontabernaclechoir.org.

Caissie Levy 54 Below Cancelled
 Apr 18 2017, 11:12:34 AM

Anyone know why Caissie Levy canceled her 54 Below show next week? I am super bummed. We had great tickets and were coming into NYC. Wonder if it has anything to do with Frozen. 

54 Below Seating
 Feb 6 2017, 10:22:05 PM

First timer to 54 Below. My husband bought "Ringside" tickets. Do we need to arrive super early? Are our seats guaranteed? Thanks!

NERDS
 Jan 14 2016, 11:44:44 PM

Here's the thing - I'm not afraid to be offended. I've seen just about every show you can see. I just like to know what I'm getting into. I'm not a huge fan of explicit language for no reason. And I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of violence in American Psycho, but I've seen Sweeney Todd. That's pretty murderous. 

I'd love to learn more about American Psycho. So on the fence on that one.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You