News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for innocentchoirboy

innocentchoirboy Profile Photo
Member Name: innocentchoirboy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://allpoetry.com/poets/barihorn13
Profile: Jock Empire Dissention

Well look at you, all pretty on your throne,
Big muscles holding up your ego's weight,
Surrounded by the sluts who wink and moan,
And punching fags to prove to them you're straight

Your dick is huge, your balls are swinging low.
Your "scoring" card is at its record high.
I feel your tragic reign is ending, though,
So shove that prick back in your button fly.

For I am now ascending to the throne.
I see your muscles fail, your ego fall
Your whores have fled, you're left here all alone;
From way up here, you're looking rather small.

I laugh at you, your praises have run out.
I triumph as you shrink into the grout.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Funny bloopers from your own shows
 May 23 2005, 10:47:29 AM
So I just Finished "Man of la Mancha" and i have a new blooper to add.

At the end of the show, Quixote dies, and the following dialog takes place

SANCHO: Aldonza-
ALDONZA: No! My name is Dulcinea!

it's the climax of the whole musical. but here's what happened Closing night...

SANCHO: Aldonza-
ALDONZA: No! My name is Aldonza!

AARRGGG!!!! and she could have fixed it to! my last show in high school, i'm playing my dream role as Don Quixote,

re: Funny bloopers from your own shows
 May 5 2005, 11:03:51 AM
My Fair Lady, Eighth grade, I was Higgins

Blooper #1:
It's dress rehersal, Liza and I have memorized every scene EXCEPT the Gazebo scene. So she has this big speech, and i'm leaning on the gazebo, and she looks at me: I have no idea what my line is, neither does she. so we stand there staring at each other for about thirty seconds, then Liza says "Well, why don't you say something?" and very calmly i reply "Well, Liza, I don't quite know what to say." the audience was rolling on the

re: Gay Musicals
 May 5 2005, 10:45:08 AM
though it was a horrible horrible HORRIBLE musical that had me singing Into the woods to pass the time, BOUNCE! deffinitely deals with homosexuality. and Derek, it's not taboo here, you don't have to appologize for being queer or wondering about gay plays. this is Broadway after all....
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Assassins
 Apr 21 2004, 11:45:52 AM
i disagree, many of sondheim's tunes are totally hummable. in fact, i found myself frequently humming songs from into the woods....during Bounce, because the songs were pretty much exactly the same. but sondheim is a musical genious, and any scrutany of his lyrics will show how amazingly he connects the show and the music from the begining to the end. Into the Woods is a marvelous example of how he can take completely isolated stories and tunes and lyrics and play them off of each other to potra
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Favorite Male Solos in a Musical
 Mar 22 2004, 10:09:20 PM
any thing sung by my boy Brian stokes mitchell! god i just melt whenever he sings.

i'll cover you (reprise)-rent
Who will love me as i am - sideshow (it counts. they're siamese twins.)
the way i love you - sideshow
Taylor (the latte boy) - i can't remember. help me out emmy!
Pilot's dream - jcs
herod's song - jcs
save the people - godspell
what do i need with love? - TMMillie
momment in the woods - ITW
gimme, gimme - TMM
one song, glory - duh
Confrontation

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
 Mar 2 2004, 06:47:32 PM
Gavin Creel!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to marry him!!!! oh wait, he's straight and its not legal anyway. damn you bush!

brian stokes mitchell has the most beautiful voice.

raul is in there somewhere

re: re: re: re: re: re: Kiss Me Kate???
 Feb 17 2004, 05:32:09 PM
i count myself lucky to have seen Brian and M. Mazzie (sp?) in the broadway revival. those two are so awsome together. you will loooooove this show! it is so funny and entertaining, but still has the ability to make you cry from sadness and happiness.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Broadway People Voices You Would Lo
 Feb 15 2004, 03:38:56 PM
oh my freaking god, Brian Stokes Mitchell!!! i've got his voice part down, now i just need that orgasmic rich voice. oh, i'm shuddering now just thinking about it. if i really wanted to stoop to tenor status, i'd take either gavin creel's voice for the quality, or Hunter foster's for the control. and so i could sing Run freedom Run in the right octave...oh the sad life of a baritone on broadway.....
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: I LOVE HUNTER FOSTER!!
 Feb 14 2004, 12:51:24 AM
i for one know that broadwaykate has talked with hunter on numerous occasions, and even accompanied him on his walk to the marquis to pick up sutton, as he used to do. she's also kissed gavin creel. i hate you Kate! and why do you have to depress the rest of us wickedelphie? you truly are wicked! hunter, why can't you like men!!!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Musicals That Need To Come Back
 Feb 14 2004, 12:47:55 AM
SideShow
Ragtime (!!!!!!)
Urinetown (i forget when it closes/closed, but after its gone, it needs to come back)
seusical....just kidding.
Joseph....dreamcoat
Sweeny todd (but angela lansburry has to be in it)
Any of the Falsetto trilogy
Zanna Don't needs to come to broadway
Jesus...perstar
cats....or not....
Starlight Express!!
Porgy and Bess
My Fair Lady
Into the Woods (but better than the last revival. blah!)

re: re: re: Number of WIcked CD's sold...
 Feb 12 2004, 06:39:47 PM
it was sold out at my Borders. i was sooo excited! then i realized i couldn't buy it cause it was sold out. what a day for irony
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 5 Cast Recordings You Couldnt Live
 Feb 11 2004, 05:51:07 PM
i've got the ipod thing covered. my whole collection is on it. this thing is a godsend!
Can it be done??!!
 Feb 10 2004, 09:33:32 PM
My high school is about to attempt to put on Into The Woods. My question to you is: do you think that there is any hope that a high school can pull off a decent ITW performance? keep in mind that our drama department gets absolutely no funding, and we are getting a proffesional band, and we have a professional set designer working for us. i know that we have at least three strong females, and one strong tenor and three strong baritones. What are our chances????

and yes, all you H-B people

re: ohhh Will and Grace
 Feb 10 2004, 09:29:34 PM
I appreciated it!!!!!! and i appreciated the reference to "Hugh Jackman's huge ackman!"
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Tricks of the trade
 Feb 10 2004, 07:16:41 PM
no one's supposed to know that we know each other!!! this is annonymous! no one can know that my names ben and that we dated for three years!

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Tricks of the trade
 Feb 10 2004, 07:11:51 PM
NO LEMON~!!!!!! lemon juice on apples, yes, but straight lemons are too acidic to do anything good.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Tricks of the trade
 Feb 10 2004, 07:11:50 PM
NO LEMON~!!!!!! lemon juice on apples, yes, but straight lemons are too acidic to do anything good.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Harry Connick, Jr.
 Feb 10 2004, 04:54:43 PM
really, i'd prefer to beware the "wrath". thanks for sticking up for me kate! and no, he doesn't need to die, i was just caught up in my momment of dislike. would this make my third stupid comment? you people care too much about how people respond, and not enough about the topic at hand. how many comments in here are about me? am i harry connick jr.? i thankfully am not. so maybe just save it for a private message next time? and really, harry isn't all that bad; he is very good at what he does.
re: re: re: re: re: Harry Connick, Jr.
 Feb 9 2004, 07:33:09 PM
harry needs to die. he's a good actor, but not a versitile one. his voice is good, for about one genre, if that. has anyone heard his new cd? its a pop jazz version of a sinatra impersonater. with a p-diddy beat. i'm sorry to all connickites, but this man just grates on my nerves. and broadwaykate is my heterolover and she is always right. there.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 5 Cast Recordings You Couldnt Live Without
 Feb 9 2004, 07:29:50 PM
rent
sideshow
ragtime
hairspray
wicked

wicked is a little over rated, but i can't get enough of it. i just play certain songs over and over. usually 3, 4, 11, 16. anything with idena belting. 16 is my favorite, and defying gravity is way overrated. every time i hear track five i want to shoot myself. and on march of wich hunters, does anyone else feel like they're suddenly in a musical about pirates, when that woman says "the marrrrch of wich hunnnterrrrrs!"?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You