News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for vjRichie

vjRichie Profile Photo
Member Name: vjRichie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Finding Nemo the musical  Mar 18 2007, 10:03:12 AM
Most of the songs are really short since this is a theme park show and not a stage show. I don't think TRT is even 30 minutes.
Foam for upholstery  Jan 5 2007, 10:18:03 PM
You want to find a more stiff - more dense - kind of foam and try cutting it in shapes like those of a multi colored beach ball that make it round. Use the same foam - it comes in diffferent thicknesses - roll a rectangle into a tube-like shape and layer it to make the "candle wax drips".
re: Beyonce Disqualified for Oscar Songwriting Category?  Jan 2 2007, 09:09:22 PM
It depends on how she was billed. Whether she was credited with a collaberation or she was a co-writer. If Jennifer Hudson was billed above Beyonce, Jennifer would get the noms for Best Actress.
I too just got back and can report the same thing happened....  Nov 15 2006, 11:23:50 PM
The theatre was barely half full, so I don't know who received passes, no press folks I recognized here in Columbus.

I know I will be seeing this movie again in December!

re: I'm going to Streisand's concert for free!  Oct 3 2006, 09:48:50 PM
how do you delete a dupe post? I hit return twice thinking first one didn't post...
re: I'm going to Streisand's concert for free!  Oct 3 2006, 09:48:47 PM
I know the box office guest services manager at the arena. I heard about seat fillers from someone who did this in NYC on Bab's last tour.
I'm going to Streisand's concert for free!  Oct 3 2006, 09:45:40 PM
Myself and several friends are going to be seat-fillers this Friday in Columbus! How cool! I guess Babs hates to see empty seats, we are to be seated and as the actual seat holders arrive, we vacate the seats and are then assigned other seats. There is also a lottery for better seats that did not sell.

woohoo!

re: My favorite Merman quote  Aug 18 2006, 08:00:14 PM
Jennifer Holiday said (on the Rosie show I beleive) that Merman came backstage after Dreamgirls and told Jennifer she would never make it being so fat and with that voice!

or something like that, I wished I saved that episode!

re: Sorry, a Wicked question  Aug 13 2006, 12:08:14 PM
I think Matt has the idea. Elphie has not mastered her powers yet and the flying is a reaction to her stress level at the moment as she "overpowers" the guards muscle control and gets away from them as far as possible in the attic space.
CD Remix on eBay... if you follow that DGfans.blogspot link...  Aug 4 2006, 07:12:59 PM
you'll see a "rare" CD that is for sale on eBay. Please...these CD's are not rare. They are promo items - samplers - being distributed freely to many radio stations, clubs and DJ's etc etc. I bet you'll also see them for sale soon.

The company I work for finally got our copy today from a marketing firm that always sends us stuff like this.

re: iPod nano or Samsung mp3 player?  Aug 3 2006, 08:55:14 PM
Marlene - Sorry, I should have been more clear. If your iPod dies and you have deleted the music files you're screwed if you didn't back up your music files.

OR

If you delete a song from the computer and your iPod is set to automatically update when connected, you can lose songs.

OR

Like when I went from PC to a Mac I had to get a "ripper" to get files off iPod, then make data cd's (not audio cd's) to load files to Mac.

re: Sleepy Hollow aims for the Broadway Stage  Aug 1 2006, 09:01:45 PM
Chenowith is said to be in talks with the producers. From a reliable source!
to change the subject a bit... I got some offbeat DVD's from Amazon.....  Aug 1 2006, 08:51:55 PM
Bell Telephone Hour TV shows. One with Barbara Cook and one with Delores Gray. Each are packed with B'way songs of old. The TV shows aired in the early-mid 60's. Quality of the reproduction and restoration is as good as it can get from taped masters.

Also picked up STARFEST. A 1983 PBS special that aired from the Tropicana in Las Vegas. Patti LuPone is fresh off her debut in Evita and looks like she's all of 24 but she would actually be 34. Amazing to see her so young. Also star

re: Going on Tour - Need Advice  Jul 29 2006, 04:46:22 PM
find a jacket/coat that has a zip out lining for the cooler climates and the liner can zip out when it's not as cold, but a jacket is needed. Thinsulate liners are light and warm.
I'm going to say this again.... CALL THE VENUE! and more....  Jul 29 2006, 04:25:27 PM
I know B'way does not allow pix ever, even during curtain calls or post show announcements. I saw Brooklyn and kids were snapping pix of Eden during a post show announcement and then she SNAPPED and yelled "NO MORE PICTURES - it is against the law!"
Why don't you contact the venue where this event is taking place???????????  Jul 29 2006, 11:14:06 AM

bww.com SEARCH is in the upper right corner of the page......  Jul 24 2006, 07:25:09 PM

coolkid...GOOGLE.com is amazing...try this link in my reply  Jul 24 2006, 07:21:26 PM

DOES ANYONE USE SPELL CHECK!!!!! It's CINCINNATI  Jul 24 2006, 03:07:19 AM

do you have a video iPod??? If so, then yes, ....  Jul 17 2006, 03:16:05 AM
some trailers are available thru iTunes Music Store. Download the trailer and then drag/drop onto your iPod just like music.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You