News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wicked_Elphie

Wicked_Elphie Profile Photo
Member Name: Wicked_Elphie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Favorite Musical: Thoroughly Modern Millie

Favorite Play: The Normal Heart

Favorite Actors: Raul Esparza, Adam Pascal, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Wilson...and the rest of the list!

Favorite Actress: Sutton Foster, Idina Menzel, Bernadette Peters, Julie Andrews

Feel free to PM me!!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Esparza Heads  Jul 15 2004, 06:59:50 PM
Ohhh you won't be able to put it down...my copy is soooo bent out of shape! I have totally destroyed it...oh well it was all in love!
re: Who're your Top 3 favourite male & female musical idol?  Jul 12 2004, 10:23:14 PM
M: Raul Esparza, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Patrick Wilson
F: Sutton Foster, Julie Andrews, Bernadette Peters

re: ATTN: 'Wicked' fans who sew  Jul 12 2004, 08:43:49 PM
OHhhhh god can you imagine all the Wicked fanatics lining up to buy their sewing kits now!!
re: irritating voices  Jul 12 2004, 07:25:55 PM
Ok so luvtheEmcee just totally stole that from me but whatever! I just despise Anne Heche's voice, it seriously makes me want to die! I jump for the remote anytime she shows up!

Ohh ok so I cannot stand the singing voice of Christy Carlson Ramono...ugh she is just sooo awful. She should not be allowed anywhere near Broadway.

Ok so just to be predictable...I hate Susan Egan's voice!!! I promise guys I won't go on a rant now!!

Oh and also although this is just more of

re: Forbidden Broadway  Jul 12 2004, 05:50:13 PM
wow this just happened on another thread..that was #1Elphie and not me. Oh well I forgive you Corine lol! I def plan on seeing it as well though...as soon as my bank account is not soo empty from the last tix I bought!
re: Lyrics or lines that made you cringe!  Jul 12 2004, 05:48:27 PM
TheGirlinTheFrock-that wasn't me who posted that...it was Elphaba the Good...just to clear it up lol! I forgive you though. Oh and I agree with you btw.
re: NO STRIKE (or strike me down!)  Jul 12 2004, 05:36:09 PM
YAY!! I was just watching the news then sprinted back to my computer share in the celebration lol! Ohh I'm soo happy this would have been tradgic!!
re: The Last 5 Years  Jul 12 2004, 05:17:55 PM
Governor-that link was really helpful thanks!

spiderdj82- I don't think there will be any flogging...everyone has their own oppinions and favorites so whatever. This board would be incredibly boring if we all agreed..ugh can you imagine?

re: This is 'Your' Show Because...  Jul 12 2004, 04:01:14 PM
I don't if I could claim one show buuut...my first show was Annie Get Your Gun when I was 12 or 13 I think. I saw it with Bernadette and I was immediately hooked. I went right home and had to order the cast recording. When I got it I would make some of my friends listen and try to show them what was so special. It made me feel so special and I just wanted to share that with everyone.

I listened to it over and over and everytime I would just become lost in the story and the music. This

re: Lyrics or lines that made you cringe!  Jul 12 2004, 03:44:47 PM
OHhh i totally agree with that Rent line...I cannot stand it!

Oh and I also can't stand pretty much all of that song "Michael Jordan's Ball" from The Full Monty. It's just like beyond dumb!

re: BROOKLYN the Musical Announces Full Cast -  Jul 12 2004, 03:41:35 PM
I'm excited to see Eden in her first originating role. I was a little sad when I saw it was at the Plymouth just cause Taboo pulls at my heart but I guess something has to go there...
re: A New Role game  Jul 12 2004, 03:23:25 PM
Hmmm...so I'm not actually a performer but I'm gonna do this by what I would like to play cause it's fun!

Wicked-Elphaba
Avenue Q-Kate Monster/Lucy T. Slut
Thoroughly Modern Millie-Millie
Rent-Maureen

L5Y-Cathy
Man of La Mancha-Aldonza

re: The Last 5 Years  Jul 12 2004, 03:07:04 PM
Thx Sammy...I really wanna go see it! The music is just incredible, it ranges from funny songs to ones that are deeply emotional. I love Norbert and Sherie and I am looking forward to hearing Sarah and Colin's interpretation!
re: The Last 5 Years  Jul 12 2004, 01:30:01 PM
yeah that's what i was thinking but I wasn't sure how they made that evident in the show. I would love to see a production of it. I wonder if it will ever come back, oh well I guess I'll just go back to obsessing over my CD player!
The Last 5 Years  Jul 12 2004, 01:25:50 PM
So I just recently became obsessed with the cast recording of L5Y but I am sooo confused. I was wondering if someone could fill me in on like the progression of time during the show. Thanks soo much guys...pm me if you want!!
Chris was in over his head from the beginning  Jul 11 2004, 09:20:48 PM
Ohh yay I ::heart:: Roger Bart!!
Wicked  Jul 11 2004, 09:19:45 PM
haha plum you crack me up!

But at least with Ave Q you will be able to see it eventually because it won't close because of the strike!

re: If There's A Strike, and I Dont Get to See ______ Again ...  Jul 11 2004, 08:44:38 PM
I am going to be soo upset because I have tickets for Aida on the 21st and Wonderful Town on the 27th!!
re: 'Aida' - 7/9/04  Jul 11 2004, 08:42:50 PM
NNY-lol! I agree, I really can't think of any better way then that!
re: 'Aida' - 7/9/04  Jul 11 2004, 08:42:49 PM
NNY-lol! I agree, I really can't think of any better way then that!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You