News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lindsey618

lindsey618 Profile Photo
Member Name: lindsey618
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is it common to replace entire cast with no notice?
 Jun 18 2016, 10:11:27 PM

I was at the Color purple today and both Cynthia Errivo and Danielle Brooks were out. When I got my tickets at the box office, they informed me that I wasn't going to be seeing the two of them. I was a little disappointed but even more excited to see the understudies. The show was amazing and I plan on going back again to see them soon. Sometimes is a blessing to see the understudies. I definitely think you should've gotten a refund if you were upset and mad that Laura and Jane w

Sydney Lucas Tony Buzz
 May 31 2015, 07:48:59 PM

Victoria Clark did win for Light in the Piazza. What are you trying to say?

re: Aaron Lazar injured
 Jan 3 2007, 08:48:24 AM
i went to see Les Miserables yesterday. Aaron was in and amazing as usual! i talked to him afterward and he said it had something to do with his neck and it should be better soon!
re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, part eleven
 Dec 27 2006, 04:22:27 PM
he's coming to my town!!! yay!!!! i can't wait!!!
DRS!
 Jul 12 2006, 08:59:58 AM
I saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels yestersday and it was such an amazing show! Norbert was there! thanks god! he was the reason why my friend and I went. We waited at the stage door after and got pictures with Greg Jbara and Jonathan Pryceand a picture of Lucie Arnaz and Norbert. They were so nice and gratful that we came to see the show! the only people that didn't come out were Sherie Rene Scott and Sara Gettlefinger. oh well, it was such a fun night and i'm gla
re: Final Week to see Norbert Leo Butz and Jonathan Pryce in Dirty Rotten S
 Jul 10 2006, 11:19:17 PM
i'm going tomorrow!!!!!
 Jul 10 2006, 11:18:55 PM
i'm going tomorrow!!!!!
 Jul 10 2006, 11:18:57 PM
i'm going tomorrow!!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You