News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NewArgentina

Member Name: NewArgentina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sweeney Todd Cast - Where Are They Now..Like, Really..Now
 Sep 7 2006, 04:35:52 PM
Oh, OK, sorry for the mix-up. I loved Manoel Felciano and the entire cast of Sweeney Todd and wish them nothing but the very best...in their solo and Broadway efforts. They're amazingly talented. But honestly the only one I have a personal interest in seeing in concert outside of the show is LuPone.
re: Sweeney Todd Cast - Where Are They Now..Like, Really..Now
 Sep 7 2006, 04:00:11 PM
Moxie, I thought you were sponsoring the Joe's Pub concert? I remember seeing the ad on your site.
re: Cerveris' Assistant in Advil Commercial?
 Sep 6 2006, 10:40:20 AM
"She's in an Advil commercial now? That chick is going places, lol..."

What's the big deal? Everyone from Mandy Patinkin to Sally Field does commercials for this stuff. It's good money.

re: Patti LuPone Honor: Well Deserved!
 Sep 6 2006, 10:33:13 AM
"Dude if anything, Patti doesn't get ENOUGH recognition..and as for her ego..well I think she has every right to think highly of herself."

Agreed. Congratulations Patti!

Farewell, Sweeney!
 Sep 5 2006, 01:37:17 PM
Unfortunately I had to attend a family function and couldn't make it to the show, but I loved reading about your experiences. It sounded like it was a very special night.

Re: The girl. I wonder if someone complained to her mother. Or at least to an usher. Totally unacceptable. Sorry, I would have no patience for that.

re: Humorous Occurrence at Last Night's Sweeney
 Sep 5 2006, 01:31:54 PM
Amen smartpenguin, blue, Fosse and Jason. What has happened to our manners?

I think, though, that the usher telling the girl to wait to go to the bathroom at intermission was rude. That was, in my view, uncalled for. Maybe she couldn't wait, had medical issues, needed to take an insulin injection or deal with some other private matter. As long someone takes care to exit quietly, I really can't fault them with going to the bathroom when they need to!

The 'Official' Patti LuPone Appreciation Thread
 Jul 3 2006, 07:37:25 PM
Blue Roses, thanks to you I'm going to have to try and work "LuPuppies" into everyday conversation!
 Jul 3 2006, 08:53:58 AM
Blue Roses, that was a really great review! (Do you like The Glass Meangerie by the way?!!) Thanks for making good points and also making me laugh. I too loved how Patti brought out Mrs. Lovett's sexy side. I also agree about what you said about Mano Feliciano. He was very special.
re: Catchiest score ever?
 Jun 30 2006, 10:23:10 AM
Anything Goes, 42nd Street and Bye Bye Birdie.
 Jun 30 2006, 10:19:44 AM
Buck, she looks gorgeous there and so do you! I'm listening to Anything Goes as I type this. I've been on an Anything Goes kick the past week!

re: Christopher Walken joins Meryl Streep in Mother Courage
 Jun 30 2006, 10:16:50 AM
I'm very intrigued and looking forward to this. Two marvelous actors.
re: Christopher Walken joins Meryl Streep in Mother Courage
 Jun 30 2006, 09:57:26 AM
Love them both. Deer Hunter reunion!
re: The 'Official' Patti LuPone Appreciation Thread
 Jun 15 2006, 07:21:01 PM
New here and just posting to join in on the Patti love! The woman is simply magnificent. I'm still in shock over the Tony slight (yes, La Chanze is gifted, but I cannot for the life of me understand how she garnered more votes than Patti. It almost felt like it was personal or deliberate snub, if that makes sense)

Glad I have decided to de-lurk to tell you I've enjoyed all of your posts and the beautiful photos!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You