News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for emmarb

Member Name: emmarb
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Phantom January 26th 2013?
 Jan 9 2013, 08:43:33 AM
I'm selling a ticket for the 25th if you're interested in that instead. It's Center Orchestra row L and I'm willing to haggle on the price. I'm sure there'll still be a lot of star power in the audience that night, not to mention of course that Sierra will be performing.

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA SIERRA BOGGESS TICKET FOR SALE
 Jan 1 2013, 08:45:39 PM
Those were my thoughts as well.

Thank you!

Jan 1 2013, 05:49:19 PM
She's been confirmed for months. She's doing a 6-week run and that week is the beginning of it because of the gala which occurs on January 26th.
 Jan 1 2013, 05:42:43 PM
I agree, most have just been trying to be helpful and I have responded as such.

Center Orchestra is more expensive than side orchestra seats. The commission Stubhub takes is quite a bit. Something along the lines of $30, I think. I'm well aware of where to buy tickets cheaply but as it was a gift, they wanted to buy it well in advance and for that specific show because I'm a big Sierra Boggess fan.

As I said above, I ended up being cast in an unexpected show in NY and can't u

Jan 1 2013, 05:27:58 PM
It's a center orchestra seat during the gala week. Believe me, if there were $70 tickets for that seat, I'd have found them at the time when the ticket was bought. Thanks for your continued nastiness though; each of your posts bumps up this thread so more people can see it and consider the ticket.
 Jan 1 2013, 05:22:16 PM
I'm not ripping anyone off. They're getting what I'm advertising and nothing more, nothing less. They have the choice to buy the ticket or not. Save your preaching for situations where it actually applies instead of attacking other people.
 Jan 1 2013, 04:23:43 PM
Wow, you guys are awfully harsh considering you don't know me or my circumstances.

As I said, the ticket was a gift from my parents. I would obviously give the money back to them or use it to buy a comparable ticket at a time when I can use the ticket. I'm selling the ticket because otherwise it would be an empty seat and (a) a person wouldn't get to see the show and (b) my parents' money would be completely wasted.

Jan 1 2013, 04:01:58 PM
I wasn't aware of that sale. Thanks for telling me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I just don't want the ticket to go to waste and since it was a present from my parents, I don't want their money to be wasted.
 Jan 1 2013, 03:42:46 PM
I looked at the guidelines and did not see anything about advertising tickets. Again, I'm not making a profit off of this ticket. I wanted a reliable way to sell the ticket to make sure I didn't get scammed by a random person on a message board.
 Jan 1 2013, 03:39:34 PM
I'm not trying to make a profit. I'm actually getting back exactly what I paid for the ticket. Unfortunately Stubhub takes a commission out of the sale price. So in order not to lose money on the ticket, I have to sell it above what I bought it for.
 Jan 1 2013, 03:26:26 PM
I have a ticket listed on Stubhub for January 25th -- the night before the big PotO gala. The show stars Sierra Boggess and Hugh Panero. It is Row L center orchestra and listed on Stubhub for only (edit) $185.

If you have an opinion on the price, I'd be happy to hear it.

I am unable to use the ticket due to rehearsals for a show I wasn't cast in at the time I bought the ticket.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You