News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jonyyboy07

Member Name: jonyyboy07
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Extra stuff
 Oct 1 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Lauren2 said: "What HP stuff did they have? "

Like others have mentioned, one table had a tote bag. One table was also selling the window card they gave to the cast for the first preview. I bought that and came back later and they had another. It was $200, but totally worth it to me. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Jun 18 2018, 07:01:49 AM

Lauren2 said: "Honestly Ticketmaster was NO HELP with finding tickets. Called them to see if any other tickets were available besides the ones I was looking at and they told me the ones I ended up buying weren’t even available. Don’t call them. "

Did you have those tickets in your cart while talking to them? That would explain why they would say they aren’t available. 

Jun 14 2018, 06:37:07 PM

amaklo said: "I was looking around on the ticketing site today and see that the top premium price is apparently going up to $329/ticket per part in October."

I didn’t see that price in October, but around Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Years prices were higher. I believe they did that when they had the other bug release in April.

May 4 2018, 01:33:14 PM

ak72090 said: "Anyone have a guess why a random Sunday, September 23, would have no show?"

The flea market is on that day, but it seems odd they wouldn’t have a performance because of that. Maybe it’s a benefit performance, sort of like the one on May 12th and the’ll open up tickets later on?

Apr 17 2018, 04:37:09 PM

LesWickedly said: "jonyyboy07 said: "LesWickedly said: "Has anyone sat of to the sides in the front section of orchestra? Like the FAR sides. Currently looking at seat F 28 and wondering if you miss much being on the side."

I posted twice about it above, but had G 29 and the view was great, just couldn’t see half of the Griffindor and Ravenclaw flags, but other than that they are great seats on the far side.
"

I saw tha

Apr 17 2018, 03:06:47 PM

LesWickedly said: "Has anyone sat of to the sides in the front section of orchestra? Like the FAR sides. Currently looking at seat F 28 and wondering if you miss much being on the side."

I posted twice about it above, but had G 29 and the view was great, just couldn’t see half of the Griffindor and Ravenclaw flags, but other than that they are great seats on the far side.

Apr 16 2018, 08:28:29 AM

DrewJoseph said: "Thanks so much for your post. I was really worried. If you find the time at intermission or something when you’ll see part 2, could you just walk to the side of row D orch for me? No pressure at all! Thankfully now I know the far sides are not bad, however I’m still a little concerned about the sides when you’re so close like I am in row D.."

I had G 36 on Saturday and row D will be fine. You really won’t miss anything. I cou

Apr 14 2018, 11:03:26 PM

Sunnyore said: "jonyyboy07 said: "Jusr for you guys who have been wondering, the extreme sides are great seats! I’m in G 29 this afternoon and have an amazing view! The seating chart is misleading, it says there is no seat in front of it, but there is, so beware of the tricky seating chart!"

Is this Orchestra or Dress Circle? But glad to know the views at the sides are good still.
"

It’s orchestra. My bad, I should have clarif

Apr 14 2018, 01:50:48 PM
Jusr for you guys who have been wondering, the extreme sides are great seats! I’m in G 29 this afternoon and have an amazing view! The seating chart is misleading, it says there is no seat in front of it, but there is, so beware of the tricky seating chart!
 Mar 19 2018, 06:22:39 PM

Just returned 1 seat for April 14th Dress Circle Row H 118

Mar 16 2018, 11:12:03 AM
Hi everyone, I have an extra ticket for Saturday April 14. Dress Circle H 118. I just wanted ti know if anyone would like them and hopefully we can coordinate the return through Ticketmaster or I just looked and my transfer ticket button is enabled now, so if you wanted I could also transfer the tickets after we complete a paypal transaction. The ticket was $189 per part and was about $408 after fees. Let me know. Thanks.
 Mar 10 2018, 08:07:51 AM

Feb 19 2018, 09:42:04 AM

Lot666 said: "CT2NYC said: "Seats have been released on Ticketmaster for May-July, $165 and up."

Ugh. I am soooo sick of this HP site. It endlessly shows availability for my date, but then all price points are grayed out when I actually click on the date.angry
"

That’s because accessible seating is available.<

Riedel on Hangman transferring to the Cort
 Feb 14 2018, 08:47:08 PM

Danielle49 said: "Wow Broadway is actually confirmed then if it's coming from McDonagh himself. I hope everything works out - I loved the play. I've been thinking a lot about how great Johnny Flynn was and I really want more people to see his performance."

God I hope he comes to Broadway with this. He is my favorite musician and have seen him several times when he has toured here, but would love to see him act. I didn't realize he was in th

Looking for poster
 Dec 14 2017, 02:57:43 PM

justoldbill said: "Check with Triton Gallery to see if they have it in their data files. If so, you can probably get a good reprint."

Thank you! I did reach out to them before and am getting a repro, but still searching for an original.

Looking for poster
 Dec 12 2017, 10:00:36 PM
So I know this is a long shot, but it’s worth a shot asking. Does anyone have the off-broadway Spring Awakening poster they are willing to part with? I saw there was one on ebay, but it is a crazy price and I don’t want it signed. Let me know, thanks.
HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 05:20:43 PM

jacobsnchz14 said: "@HPPlayNYC5mTickets for our 1st release have now sold. Don’t worry! There will be plenty more chances to buy tix before previews begin. #CursedChildNYC"

Does this mean that we will have to re-register with TM Verified fan once they announce another block of tickets? I was on standby and of course didn’t get a code. 

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
 Mar 29 2017, 08:02:54 AM

Golenboybway said: "What were those golden tickets in what looked like a glass case? I saw people posting pictures with them? Is it something they sold? Also what merch did they have?

"

It looks like it is something you can buy. I saw someone trying to sell one on ebay signed by the cast. It looks like it's limited edition and says number blank of blank. It's hard to see with the signatures. http://m.ebay.com/itm/322466629020

Is Zachary Quinto proving a draw in The Glass Menagerie?
 Jun 17 2013, 02:16:50 PM
You didn't select the button to choose your own seat on the buy tickets page. There are still tons of tickets left for all performances. It's a play as well so chances are it will be at TKTS.
People who have seen Macbeth @ the Barrymore:
 May 23 2013, 08:15:30 AM
you should be orch. center on the aisle. you will be center stage
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You