News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ZAKtheWEST

Member Name: ZAKtheWEST
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

As You Like It - Public Works  Sep 1 2017, 01:02:56 PM

Does anyone happen to have an extra ticket for tonight?

Assassins ticket swap  Jul 7 2017, 10:28:10 AM

Is anyone planning on seeing Assassins at City Center on Wednesday?  I have front row tickets for Thursday night that I am looking to swap for Wednesday night tickets. 

COME FROM AWAY FIRST PREVIEW TICKETS ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS  Feb 11 2017, 09:25:27 AM

Messaged you.  Waiting for a response

Cats Previews  Jul 14 2016, 09:01:32 PM

Well I really enjoyed the first ten minutes of cats. The man next to me however was not in a good metal place. He was using his phone, I didn't say anything during the overture and about halfway through the opening number he was still recording so I asked him to put it away. He told me to shut up and that I should leave if I knew what was good for me. I didn't say anything. An usher eventually shined a light at him and he put his phone away. We get to the first applause and I am clapp

Off Center Jamboree Tickets  Jul 11 2016, 07:30:39 PM

I have two tickets for the Jamboree that I will be unable to use.  Anyone interested in purchasing them!? PM me.

SPOILERS: New Hedwig Jokes  Jul 23 2015, 01:13:03 PM

Last night during the section where he is threatening the band about not having passports he said "You don't want to make this nigger mad".  A really offputting comment.

Rebecca Naomi Jones in Hedwig  Apr 9 2015, 02:20:36 AM

Anyone get a chance to catch Rebecca yet? 

Hedwig Tickets for Lena's Final Performance  Apr 1 2015, 01:59:09 AM
I can't get out of work and now I am looking to sell three tickets to Hedwig. Tickets are in the balcony for Lena Hall's final performance on Saturday April 4 at 10pm. I paid $49 each. I am hoping to make back what I paid but I would honestly like to make back any of the money I spent.

It Shoulda Been You $14 tickets today  Feb 14 2015, 09:23:19 PM
I got tickets on March 25th at 2pm in Row O of the orchestra. I'm a little nervous about getting off of work for this performance. Would anyone be interested in trading for a different dates?
Hamilton Tickets  Feb 12 2015, 11:19:29 PM
Does anyone have tickets to Hamilton they would be interested in selling?
City Center Off Center Seating  Jan 9 2015, 10:44:13 PM
Are rows AA, BB, and CC (the first three rows) too close to the stage? Am I better off buying seats in A, B, C, or further back? Thanks in advance!
Flea Market Tickets  Sep 21 2014, 10:37:02 PM
Anyone interested in selling?
Hedwig or Disgraced Ticket Exchange?  Sep 21 2014, 10:36:28 PM
Interested in selling?
Flea Market Tickets  Sep 21 2014, 09:46:57 PM
What shows did everyone end up getting tickets for at the raffle? Anyone looking to trade/sell?
Hedwig Previews  Mar 30 2014, 12:29:49 AM
What was the running time?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You