News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cmcc97

Member Name: cmcc97
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

First Date Cast?
 May 12 2013, 09:13:06 PM
Megan is doing the staged reading of Can-Can in July. That sounds like a much better show for her career than First Date at this point.

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Feb 26 2013, 10:52:24 PM
Also, I laughed out loud at the thought of Jennifer Hudson singing I Could Have Danced All Night.....
NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Feb 26 2013, 10:50:32 PM
Really? They made such a big deal out of Ivy getting the lead in a revival and they have mentioned it only one time this episode? I was looking forward to hearing Megan Hilty do more pieces from it....come on Smash
An Evening With Patti LuPone-Online Pruchase
 Jan 25 2013, 08:54:59 PM
Thanks so much
 Jan 25 2013, 07:30:07 PM
Thanks so much. So one more question, after I watch it, can I go back and watch it again since it isn't really a download???
 Jan 25 2013, 06:53:59 PM
This may sound like a stupid question, but I hope someone knows the answer! I was looking into purchasing Seth Rudetsky's concert with Patti LuPone off of his website, www.sethtv.com. These are my questions: Can I purchase it if I am not subscribed to his monthly series? and Where will it download to when I purchase it? I hope I haven't made myself sound like a complete idiot but I have never bought something fromm his site and wanted to make sure I knew what it did before I spent the money
54 Below Recordings Out Today?
 Jan 17 2013, 04:20:18 PM
The problem with buying them on Amazon, for me, right now is that I don't have access to a computer and probably won't for a while. I can only purchase them on my iPhone or iPad, and I don't know how or if you even can get the songs into my iTunes library from those devices. There might be a way, but I have no clue how to go about that.
 Jan 17 2013, 02:59:15 PM
Disappointed that Patti's still isn't on iTunes. I have great things about it though so that's great! Not that I would expect any different from her!
 Jan 15 2013, 09:14:56 PM
Well, I saw that Norbert had his CD signing today. Too bad we still can't get it and listen to it on iTunes
 Jan 15 2013, 05:02:26 PM
They're still not up on iTunes. I guess they won't be available until a later date if at all.
 Jan 15 2013, 03:36:59 PM
Yeah, I looked again and noticed that.
I just wonder why they aren't on iTunes yet. That's very strange. I don't want them from Amazon anyway

Jan 15 2013, 03:08:44 PM
They have already pushed it back from December to now. I don't want to wait three more days for this. I don't understand why they are not up on iTunes yet. That's frustrating.

Jan 15 2013, 06:44:52 AM
Just looked and no, I can't find them either.
THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD is getting a cast recording
 Jan 14 2013, 09:24:03 PM
That artwork is fantastic! Can't wait to have a recording of this show! It's the best revival we've had in years!
NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion
 Jan 14 2013, 09:20:54 PM
Just watched the preview and wow! Such an iimprovement from last season!
NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion
 Jan 14 2013, 09:20:51 PM
Just watched the preview and wow! Such an iimprovement from last season!
 Jan 14 2013, 09:18:30 PM
Oh god. I feel so stupid. I have thought it was the 15th all day today. Woops! Sorry for the dumb question!
 Jan 14 2013, 05:36:49 PM
I was under the impression that the recordings of Patti LuPone and Norbert Leo Butz's 54 Below shows came out today, but I can't seem to find either of them on iTunes or anywhere except Amazon. Does anyone know if they won't be up on iTunes until later?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You