News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DustyC

Member Name: DustyC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Frozen Headed to Broadway!
 Jan 14 2014, 03:47:50 AM
Hey guys first post in a looong time. But how exciting eh? I can't stop listening to the sound track can't wait to see how bring it to the stage.
Jason Robert Brown To Bring One Of The Worst Musicals Of The 21st Century To The Big Screen!
 Oct 4 2013, 07:00:55 AM
Woah woah. 13 is a treasure that tells a story about young people coming to age. MOVIE GOLD
Songs with a cool key change, break down section and or half time feel.
 Jul 23 2013, 03:53:18 AM
Now I do not know if there is a thread about this or not, but what are some songs you can think of that has a sudden half time feel or key change in the middle or near the end of the song. Some I can think of off the top of my are.

This is the Moment
Confrontation
Leap of Faith
Close every door
Seasons of Love

I know that is only five, but it is 3 AM here and my mind is bleh :) So if you can help me out here I am a big sucker for songs that suddenly break down

Honeymoon In Vegas cast?
 Jul 20 2013, 01:16:59 PM
I am stoked! Two JRB shows in one season woo! Can't wait for the sound tracks to come out!
Entertainment Weekly's 50 Best Plays (and 10 Greatest Musicals) Over the Past 100 Years
 Jun 28 2013, 01:42:00 AM
Everybody' should write a strongly worded letter to the editor!
The Official TONY Awards Thread
 Jun 9 2013, 08:08:04 PM
HOLY CRAP NPH NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chasing The Dream on Britain's Got Talent.
 May 31 2013, 05:55:22 PM
So I have no clue how I missed these guys, but apparently a theater group auditioned on BGT. There audition was not televised for some reason on the main show. But today was there live semi final performance and well.... I guess the Judges do not like musicals. I personally thought the song was freaking awesome! I have no clue to what their backstory is other then they are a musical theater group out of England. But here is a link to their semi finals performance that they performed today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oKuluWj_z0

Question About GLEE's
 Apr 27 2013, 03:02:39 PM
Is there a link to video out there? I want to pick it apart!
Andrew Lloyd Webber To Bring SCHOOL OF ROCK To The Stagei
 Apr 6 2013, 10:28:22 AM
Ohhhhhh School of Rock I thought it said School House Rock. In that case I cast the guy who played jack blacks character in High Fidleity
Andrew Lloyd Webber To Bring SCHOOL OF ROCK To The Stagei
 Apr 5 2013, 09:49:25 PM
Tom Hanks as The Bill
Matilda is OBVIOUSLY winning best musical....
 Apr 4 2013, 01:38:22 PM
I feel like I am the ONLY person who actually likes Memphis.
Who do you think you sound like vocally?
 Apr 4 2013, 06:32:28 AM
Now I am no vocalist, but I can hold a tune. When I am jamming out to musical soundtracks I like to go all out and sing like a song bird. Recently, I have been listening to my self and I think I sound like the kid who played Evan Goldman in 13 ( the stars name has blanked my mind ). I find it odd that I kind of sound like him vocally because I am 22 , 5 foot 5 and 200 pounds. I was wondering what broadway vocalist do you compare your self too.
What's your favorite musical?
 Apr 3 2013, 09:57:11 AM
Top 5
1. Brooklyn
2. Glory Days
3, Memphis
4. Chess
5. Newsies

mediocre shows with great scores?
 Mar 29 2013, 05:04:50 AM
Wonderland, Lysistrata Jones, High Fidelity and Glory Days.
Glee Appreciation Thread
 Mar 25 2013, 12:52:43 PM
^ Bro you need to get off your high horse and stop disrespecting people. Personally, I hope the show gets cancled just so all the Gleeks can stfu about the damn show.

PS you are annoying as balls dude!

Glee Appreciation Thread
 Mar 25 2013, 08:53:12 AM
I wish that there more TV shows like LOST and Nip/tuck out there!
Glee Appreciation Thread
 Mar 24 2013, 10:13:31 PM
Brah broski you just need to relax. It is just a tv show brah. No need to find your self defending it.
Glee Appreciation Thread
 Mar 24 2013, 07:45:48 PM
Lol he said All That . I see what you did there. Quality Internet moment!
Glee Appreciation Thread
 Mar 24 2013, 03:03:23 PM
I will just throw it out there and say that Jordan is my all time favorite poster on here. Always brings a smile to my face!
Glee Appreciation Thread
 Mar 23 2013, 11:31:21 PM
I admire that you watch the show. That being said I do not know how you do it! Trust me , I tried just could not get into it. Enjoy the rest of the season though! I think I saw a preview and they are goin to bust out some Beastie Boys. So there is a chance I might stick around after Idol and watch that one.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You