News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lesliecasewell

lesliecasewell Profile Photo
Member Name: lesliecasewell
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is once boring? Is so, any advice fore a show?
 Jan 22 2013, 07:10:28 PM
I hate when people are right!
 Jan 22 2013, 07:01:01 PM
Les Miserable. Another wonderful show, in my opinion. Your remix truly made my night. Your growing on me.
 Jan 22 2013, 06:56:46 PM
Thank you so much for your recommendation!! My mom and I just looked at the show and we are most likely going to see it! Thank you again!!
 Jan 22 2013, 06:42:48 PM
I like your post that is under your last comment. I stand corrected. Thank you.
 Jan 22 2013, 06:32:46 PM
You're right. Thank you for that.
 Jan 22 2013, 06:30:24 PM
This a troll, no. This is a 14 year old girl, whose only wish and dream for the last 10 years is to sit before a Broadway stage in awe and admiration of the stunning actors and actress' we are blessed with. After several year of illness and finally recovering from brain surgery, I am once again able to sit in front of Broadway stages, once again.I thank God to be a survivor and I hope you remember to do that as well.
 Jan 22 2013, 06:24:02 PM
Thank you to the few of you who had kind responses. Thank you to the others for responding. I am deleting my account because this website has so much negative energy.
 Jan 22 2013, 06:08:45 PM
I also enjoyed, West Side Story and Memphis a great deal. I saw How to Succeed and it was good, but not the best. Those are the shows that stand out to me. What are the ones that do the same for you?
 Jan 22 2013, 05:56:51 PM
What are your favorite shows? And what didn't you like about Ghost or Leap of Faith? I thought the acting was INCREDIBLE that's what made it so wonderful.
 Jan 22 2013, 05:50:10 PM
My favorite shows I've seen are 100% Ghost and Leap of Faith because they had incredible talent. They could be saying "The sky is blue" and have you crying or laughing, just by how they said it. They were so IN the show. In both performances the delivery was PHENOMENAL. Also, the stories were so touching and they had such a beautiful message.
My least favorite is Sister Act, just because of not great acting and the men in the show were not great dancers, nor singers.

The reason I as

Jan 22 2013, 05:36:39 PM
Hi everyone, I was thinking of going to see Once next week and I've always been bit against it because of the pit being on stage. But now with the sudden, Broadway good show drought, I decided to re examine it. I really don't like min stream or Disney shows and all the other shows I would have really liked to see have now closed. Once is starting to look better to me, I'm just afraid it will be boring? Has anyone seen it and could tell me if it is boring or not? If so, any other shows you would
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You