News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for xAEJunky

xAEJunky Profile Photo
Member Name: xAEJunky
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chicago Rush on Monday
 Feb 17 2013, 04:17:58 PM
Does anyone know what it'll look like being President's Day and one of the few shows open that day? I want to get rush tickets, but I'll be out of town until 3:30-4:00. Any chance I'll get that?
Monday Rush
 Feb 13 2013, 04:13:43 AM
So, I want to see a show on Monday night next week, but I'll be out of town this weekend until about 4PM Monday. I'm curious if there are any shows where I could show up to the box office around then and still have a chance of getting a ticket. I know it's February, but it's also a holiday weekend, so I'm not sure how both of these things will balance out. I know the only shows not dark on Monday are Chicago, Mamma Mia, Newsies, Phantom, and RoA, but I don't think Phantom's even playing this Mon
re: Hair Rush!
 Apr 16 2009, 11:34:04 PM
I went to lotto Wednesday's evening performance, and there must have been well over 100 names in the bucket. I luckily won (though I was the only one in my group of nine whose name was called), and enjoyed the show immensely.
re: MACBETH- 2 queries
 May 21 2008, 07:51:27 PM
Not going to be televised to my knowledge.
re: Fun Broadway Game---How far can you go?
 Jun 20 2006, 01:42:26 AM
I'm pretty sure he's done nothing (on Bway) other than Lion King before his death...

But he did do La Cage Aux Folles pre-Bway

re: Need 2 smallish musicals for season next year...
 Jun 20 2006, 01:29:47 AM
john & jen
All I Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You