News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BayAreaBWFan

BayAreaBWFan Profile Photo
Member Name: BayAreaBWFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

March Trip
 Feb 28 2020, 01:56:35 AM

We are traveling to NYC for our annual trip in May and we have tickets to Six, Company, and Tina.  I just found out that I need to be in NYC for a meeting in early March and thought I would try to catch a show.  I have never been to a Preview before, so that could be fun.  

I am, considering Diana, Doubtfire, or Virginia Woolf.  I haven't seen any of the shows.  I would appreciate any suggestions.   

Thanks!

Advice on show
 Mar 9 2017, 11:56:22 AM

Thank you for all of the helpful insight! It is such a great season, it is difficult to pick among the shows.

Thanks! 

Advice on show
 Mar 8 2017, 07:32:27 PM

We are traveling to NYC in May and have tickets to Dear Evan Hanson, The Great Comet and Hello Dolly. We are trying to decide on a fourth show and the preview discussions are making things difficult.

Please help us decide between the following:  Come From Away, War Paint, Sunset Boulevard, or Miss Saigon

Thanks!

Help with Show Selection
 Jan 24 2017, 01:20:43 PM

Thanks for the helpful feedback.

Some of our favorites include Next to Normal, Grey Gardens, Hamilton, Spring Awakening, In the Heights, Waitress, Fun Home and Color Purple.  

Help with Show Selection
 Jan 24 2017, 01:06:10 PM

We are traveling to NYC for our annual Broadway pilgrimage in May and could use some help.  We have tickets to Hello Dolly, Dear Evan Hanson and Comet.  We are trying to select a 4th show.  

We were considering Anastasia, War Paint, Sunset Boulevard or Miss Saigon.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Help!
 May 14 2014, 01:40:09 PM
Hmmmmm, thanks for the thoughts. Seems to be a split of opinion on the two shows. Any other thoughts? We have tickets for both shows in two days . . . still not sure which show to watch. Thanks for the help!
Help!
 May 13 2014, 02:37:56 PM
We have tickets to If/Then and Heathers on the same night. Which would you see?
[Traveling to NYC and also have tickets to Bullets, Cabaret and Hedwig for other nights]

Show Advice
 Apr 23 2014, 11:25:28 AM
We have tickets to Hedwig, Bullets and Cabaret. Looking for one more show . . .
Violet?
If/Then?
Bridges? or
Heathers?

Seeking help with new musical selections
 Jan 29 2014, 04:56:21 PM
We are making our annual pilgrimage to NYC for a marathon of new musicals in May. We have tickets to Hedwig and are trying to decide on three additional shows. We are leaning toward If/Then, Bullets Over Broadway and Cabaret. We saw Beautiful in SF (it was a great surprise!)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated on whether we should swap any of the above for Aladdin, Rocky, Violet or Bridges. Thanks!

Newsies or Kinky Boots?
 Feb 14 2013, 11:44:36 PM
Thanks for the replies. I am leaning toward Kinky Boots. We opted for Evita, Once, and Book of Mormon last year. Probably should have selected Newsies over Evita.

I would love to hear any other comments/thoughts on Kinky Boots v. Newsies.

Newsies or Kinky Boots?
 Feb 14 2013, 01:59:04 PM
We are visiting NYC in May. We have tix to Pippin and Matilda. Trying to decide between Newsies and Kinky Boots. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You