News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for katie_fish

Member Name: katie_fish
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

how to enhance?
 Mar 15 2013, 05:27:14 PM
mister matt and dramamama, totally get and appreciate your points. wasn't trying to say people aren't entitled to opinions. just that i was shocked with the criticisms and suggestions that counter what this show is actually about. anyway, would love to hear what you guys think of the show when you see it!
how to enhance?
 Mar 15 2013, 04:26:27 PM
Mister Matt, i'm referring to the people who HAVE seen it, and are picking every piece of it apart, and making their own ridiculous suggestions-- like setting it in the french riviera, or austrian alps! believe it or not that is an actual suggestion someone made on this board. this musical is based off of a REAL contest, with REAL people that took part of it- and guess what, that happened in a dusty old parking lot. the show is about depicting that truth. my guess, based off of these comments ar
how to enhance?
 Mar 15 2013, 03:25:42 PM
this is the most obnoxious message board! for all of you hating on this show, and Amanda Green's lyrics, and Doug Wright's book- when is your musical coming out? would love to see it!

this show obviously isn't a phantom, or les mis, and it doesn't try to be. that's what's great about it. it's a deeply moving story about a middle class suburban dream. and for my group of friends that went to see the show, some of who happen to be from texas, it was just that. it's authentic, it's real.

Hands on a Hardbody previews thread
 Feb 26 2013, 05:03:24 PM
I just saw Hands on a Hardbody last night and LOVED it. Knowing Trey Anastasio, Amanda Green and Doug Wright were on the creative team... and that Hunter Foster and Allison Case were in the cast was all enough to get me there. SO HAPPY I decided to check it out, because it was one of the most fun and different shows I have seen on Broadway in a long time. I was so interested to see how they could turn the documentary (which is great and you should totally see it if you are going to see the show)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You