News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Joanie2

Member Name: Joanie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Theater Gunshots  Aug 12 2019, 10:24:32 AM

For me personally, this thread has nothing to do with the gun violence that unfortunately has become commonplace in our country.  I hope that the thread allows myself, and others with the same problem, to enjoy theater that features sharp, loud, jarring sounds that physically prevent us from appreciating a show. It does not necessarily have to be a gunshot that disturbs me but could be a whistle like that featured in the original Sweeney Todd. For anyone who does not want the content of

Theater Gunshots  May 5 2019, 03:06:17 PM

Some theaters tell you when gunshots are used in a production but they never tell you when. I understand that "when" might reveal spoilers but it doesn't help those of us with loud noise sensitivity. I often cannot see anything with a noise warning. Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated by me and many others.

Theater Gunshots  May 4 2019, 02:14:44 PM

This is perfect!  Thank you so much for taking the time to write!  This is just what I need.

Theater Gunshots  May 4 2019, 11:50:17 AM

Could we have an ongoing post for those of us who do not like to hear loud noises in the theater (especially surprise ones)? Starting with shows that have opened in 2019. Like Oklahoma.

After you attend the theater, please post which shows contain gunshots, explosions, or other loud noises, etc. Please post spoilers stating where the loud noise is used in the show. Those who do not want to read the spoilers, do not have to access the post.

Many of us cannot enjoy a show while wa

2 TKTS to Passion, Sunday (3/24/13) @ 3pm  Mar 22 2013, 01:22:07 PM
I have 2 seats to Passion at CSC this Sunday at 3pm. Bought tickets for my son but he had to go out-of-town. Selling them for what I paid. Location: B-1 & B-3. If interested, I need to meet you 2 hrs before show outside CSC. Thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You