News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayghost1

Member Name: broadwayghost1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Back To The Future previews  Jul 27 2023, 04:52:02 PM

I was there the same night.I thought the show was cute, the ending was great. Once was enough for me.

seats for Sweeny Todd  Mar 9 2023, 07:17:13 PM

i was orchestra row K, the view was good. I was completely bored at this show =(

Diana going to Netflix  Aug 12 2020, 11:27:47 PM

It is being filmed in september without an audience and it will stream on netflix in the future. Just saw it on CBS news in new york.

Miss Saigon Question  Jan 15 2020, 10:02:42 PM

watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdGqqRP73c&feature=emb_logo

New Dear Evan Hansen  Feb 18 2019, 08:27:04 PM

I haven't seen any reviews about Andrew Barth Feldman. Has anyone seen him perform?

Dear Evan Hansen TKTS  Feb 3 2019, 08:10:32 PM

herewegoabc said: "broadwayghost1 said: "Miles2Go2 said: "Thanks. I saw it from RIGHT MEZZANINE Row C in November 2017. I want to see it from front orchestra this time. Ill try lottery. If I lose, Ill try for TKTS or stubhub last minute."

How was the view from right mezz? I have row A right mezzin a few months.

I will be sitting in seat 14 row A

"

The view from th

Dear Evan Hansen TKTS  Feb 3 2019, 03:29:01 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "Thanks. I saw it from RIGHT MEZZANINE Row C in November 2017. I want to see it from front orchestra this time. Ill try lottery. If I lose, Ill try for TKTS or stubhub last minute."

How was the view from right mezz? I have row A right mezz in a few months.

16y/o Jimmy Award Winner is Bway's Next Evan Hansen  Feb 3 2019, 02:22:24 PM

Thanks for the info. Telecharge let me exchange my tickets for the night performance.

16y/o Jimmy Award Winner is Bway's Next Evan Hansen  Feb 2 2019, 12:59:52 PM

How long will Andrew be in the show? I have tickets for a Wednesday matinee in July.

Broadway 53rd Seat Question  Aug 8 2017, 05:00:52 PM

Front row mezz at The Broadway Theater is great view.

Miss Saigon 7/7  Jul 7 2017, 08:23:50 PM

This will be my 5th time since March lol.

Miss Saigon 7/7  Jul 7 2017, 07:50:38 PM

Thanks BroadwayConcierge!! Where do you find out this info? How about jon jon?

Miss Saigon 7/7  Jul 7 2017, 07:18:39 PM

I was wondering if any of the leads were on vacation next week. Im seeing the show on July 14th.

Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule  May 8 2017, 11:09:57 PM

Im seeing this again on Thursday. Im hoping Alistair is back

Telecharge Canceled My Seats  Apr 20 2017, 09:09:49 PM

They were holding my tickets at the box office. They offered to exchange my seats for the same night.

I ended up getting the same seats for another night. 

Telecharge Canceled My Seats  Apr 20 2017, 08:57:09 PM

I purchased front row center orchestra seats for Miss Saigon in May. Today I received a phone call from Telecharge informing me that the theater has canceled my seats with no reason.

I purchased these seats back in the fall and have family coming from another state, used vacation time and had this trip planned. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Thanks in advance.

Mezzanine at the Broadway  Mar 24 2017, 07:50:17 PM

I have seen the show twice from center orchestra front row. Its very close, but still amazing. A lot of action is down stage. I thought the helicopter was gonna land in my lap. Front center mezzanine is also great and you get more of a panoramic view. 

I don't remember if the original production had such a high stage, but it was raked.

Mezzanine at the Broadway  Mar 24 2017, 07:50:17 PM

I have seen the show twice from center orchestra front row. Its very close, but still amazing. A lot of action is down stage. I thought the helicopter was gonna land in my lap. Front center mezzanine is also great and you get more of a panoramic view. 

I don't remember if the original production had such a high stage, but it was raked.

Miss Saigon Previews Thread  Mar 6 2017, 07:14:54 PM

Does anyone know who does the dragons acrobats for this current production?

Miss Saigon Previews Thread  Mar 4 2017, 04:59:41 PM

sing_dance_love said: "Caught last night's preview and love, love, loved it. Miss Saigon was one of the first shows I was in as a young performer and has held a very special place in my heart all these years. With the chance to finally see it on Broadway, i was understandably pumped.

First and foremost, the score is just absolutely gorgeous. And a huge round of applause has to go to the orchestra which sounds phenomenal. With Sunset, this, and the recent

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You