News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JUSTINWKDUNN

JUSTINWKDUNN Profile Photo
Member Name: JUSTINWKDUNN
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Liza & Gypsy
 Mar 18 2016, 02:27:23 PM

Hi, I'm trying t find some information on Liza Minnelli and her interest in the musical Gypsy. I'm sure I read as youngster somewhere that she had no real passion to be an actual performer until her Birthday when Judy took her to broadway to watch Gypsy and the show changed her life. Is this correct? any further information would be greatly appreciated. 

MUSICAL MYSPACE/S PAGES! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
 Feb 23 2007, 08:53:50 AM
Hello Everyone!

I've just put up my myspace musical site, its currently has songs from a west end / broadway compilation show i am currently working on and i would like your thoughts, is there any songs that you think would suit the voices in the cast? there are 4 of us all of whom can be heard on the site!

the page is www.myspace.com/justindunn

looking forward to hearing from you ohh and please add me as well would like some theatre minded friends worldwide and its

JOHN MCDANEIL BROADWAY ARRANGER!
 Feb 18 2007, 02:40:10 PM
Hi Was wondering if anyone can help me, i am trying to get a copy of John McDaniels Broadway CD! But not having much with the website. Does anyone know any other ways to get a copy or has any one got one? As it is not available in the shops and i am based in the uk! I do have some fantatsic sountracks, demos and promos to swap including some very rare Frank Wildhorn stuff... Any help please send me a email on Musicmadness1979@aol.com
HEADING EAST LEON KO & ROBERT LEE
 Sep 8 2006, 02:43:13 PM
Hi, just played the musical Heading East by Leon Ko and Robert Lee, and tried to find the website www.headingeast.com which no longer seems to be online. Does anyone know how i can get in contact with Leon Ko or Robert Lee? they both worked on Dink Records Stage 1,2 and 3 serris as well.
Any help would be great if you could contact me via email on MUSICMADNESS1979@AOL.COM
Many Thanks
Justin

MUSIC ARRANGER REQUIRED!
 Sep 8 2006, 02:27:18 PM
Hi Guys! Sorry if I shouldn't post this on here, but I am currently searching for a Music Arranger for a project I am working on. The person who applies should be very artistic and not affraid to stray from the original compostition. I need the pieces scored for a piano and cello and printed up. If you think you could do this or know of someone please don't hesitate to contact me via email on MUSICMADNESS1979@AOL.COM
Any sound clips would be a great help and this is a paid job so if you cou

re: What's Joanna Ampil up to nowadays?
 Aug 28 2006, 02:22:09 PM
Shes currently touring in a musical review called the best of the west end. I'm sure she has confirmed Rent.
re: Miss Saigon DVD
 Aug 21 2006, 04:35:59 AM
The Manila saigon dvd is amazing i managed to get one as my friend was in the cast. The quality even though pro shot is not the best but the cast are just amazing and it really is the best version of the show i have ever seen (I've currently seen it worldwide 52 times!) Lets just hope the final london cast is released as i was there and again it was a beautiful theatrical event!
Musica Theatre Compilation Show!
 Aug 21 2006, 04:33:03 AM
Hi Guys, Was wondering if anyone can help me. I am putting together a musical revue show based around The West End & Broadway and was wondering what songs i should and shouln't do? is there anything as a audience memeber you would love to see or would hate? Any help would be great!
Many Thanks - Justin

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You