News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mattac

Member Name: mattac
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Opinion on Anne Hatheway's performance in Les Miserable. Is it Iconic?
 Oct 11 2014, 05:34:32 AM
Quote:
[Princeton Returns:
Aaron twait was awful in it, can't act, zero screen presence and just looked lost. Even Russell Crowe was better than him

The movie version of I dreamed a dream could never work on stage as you have to play it to the balcony, but for film it was the right way to go]

Intentionally spelling an actor's name wrong in a post so vigorously dedicated to trash him seems quite low even by this board's standard. And speaking of Tveit's performance

Melissa Errico Fired From PASSION?
 Jun 13 2013, 01:13:03 AM
BTW -The OP never used the word "sucks" and it was allegedly from a director not somebody on the street. The OP asked what people thought of Mr. Tveit's acting ablity and did not say he "stunk".

Well, it indeed was NOT somebody on the street - the OP said it was "on a subway", lol.

And "allegedly a director"? I think to expand that phase you mean a director mentioned by someone (allegedly a certain co-star of Tveit) on subway, as overheard by the OP? That does sound so

Aaron Tveit Concert - Swap Nights w/ Me and Get an Extra Ticket!
 May 6 2013, 04:39:16 AM
I agree with you, that feels really wrong indeed. Well I can kind of understand why the buyer would spend that much on the ticket -- I myself flew to NYC just to see Aaron and Norbert in CMIYC and the trip cost me a lot more than $600. I was seriously planning on another trip to see this show had I been lucky enough to get the ticket. So LOL I'm crazy and I can kind of understand the buyer. But for this ebay bidding thing... I don't know, it just feels kind of wrong to me. Not that it's unusual
Catch Me if You Can ; LA tour
 May 1 2013, 09:37:08 PM
I have got to say I don't think the cast in this tour is anywhere nearly as talented as the original Broadway cast -- don't get me wrong, I did find Stephen to be of great potential for his age and he did a good job the night I saw him. But comparing to Tveit? Or to lead a show of this size? He still has got a long way to go. He probably has the most awkward movements on stage among all the leading men that I have ever seen. He suffers pitch problems every now and then. He did good for a kid fre
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You